=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anno 1404

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
r3lic222
Admin
r3lic222

Anno 1404 Empty
PostSubject: Anno 1404   Anno 1404 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:33 am

I recently got this game from Amazon - was only £9 and after playing the demo I couldn't resist! It's basically a Settlers style game but far better, you have to build up a colony on an island, supplying your populations needs as you go however the islands don't supply all of the resources so you have to constantly expand onto other islands to gather resources and send them back, or trade with other players etc.

If you like The Settlers you will love this game, try the demo, there is a continuous mode where you select your winning objectives and adjust various game settings, scenarios where there are certain objectives and settings, and finally the campaign where you work through various missions.

Currently there is no multiplayer but apparently the expansion that is being released soon may introduce multiplayer Smile

Anno 1404 Screen10

Anno 1404 Screen11

Anno 1404 Screen12
Back to top Go down
http://www.patgaunt.co.uk
crack
Admin
crack

Anno 1404 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anno 1404   Anno 1404 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:35 pm

ohhh man i have lost hours in this game it is so good, i played the previous one i think it was Anno 1402 or something like that when i was kid. it is fantastic as well great series of games
Back to top Go down

Anno 1404
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=T.O.D= :: Games :: Other game chat-
Jump to: