=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My first game winning kill

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

My first game winning kill Empty
PostSubject: My first game winning kill   My first game winning kill I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:40 am

Heres my first game winner!

http://www.xfire.com/video/20d370/
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: My first game winning kill   My first game winning kill I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:33 am

congrats man always a nice feeling to get the last kill Smile
Back to top Go down
hawkpete2
=T.O.D=
hawkpete2

PostSubject: Re: My first game winning kill   My first game winning kill I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:16 am

eye ice its good to get that game winning last kill, ive had a few on mw2, but didnt save them .ill try next time. ill keep my eye out to see if your on. i need to change my player name havnt sussed how to yet. in mw im chickenhawkpete 2 i dont know how i got that tag as i didnt reg as that i even put tod first. maybe you can tell me how to change it. ta Bad Computer
Back to top Go down
M0nkeyBh0y
=T.O.D=
M0nkeyBh0y

PostSubject: Re: My first game winning kill   My first game winning kill I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:53 am

Pete to change your name in MW2 you have to press shift and tan together to get steam to popup. then go to settings and you can change your name there Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikeespaintballforum.freeforums.org
hawkpete2
=T.O.D=
hawkpete2

PostSubject: Re: My first game winning kill   My first game winning kill I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:34 am

cheers monkey ive changed it, if enyone plays mw2 let me know yr tags. would be good to play with someone that dosnt call you noob all the time. i like playing it but sometimes feels if your kill rates not that good you get tossers moaning. might be just me..... i use the same name.... Shooting
Back to top Go down
M0nkeyBh0y
=T.O.D=
M0nkeyBh0y

PostSubject: Re: My first game winning kill   My first game winning kill I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:18 pm

my steam name is mikeel1888 you can add me if you like Wink i like to play cheat free. That being said i have yet to play a full game where there is no-one using some soft of cheat/hack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikeespaintballforum.freeforums.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first game winning kill   My first game winning kill I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first game winning kill
Page 1 of 1