=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diplicate ip's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

Diplicate ip's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplicate ip's   Diplicate ip's I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:02 pm

Quote :
might be worth a try i will hunt down the ports for you. and if you need help doing i can walk you through it over teamspeak.

i colud usse help with that, i'm ussing wirles ruter and i have 2 laptops conected to it sometimes i'm geting error message that thete is an ip conflict that my machine have same ip as the other one
so crack if u have sam sper time friday night or sam other day u could talk me trought this
Back to top Go down
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

Diplicate ip's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplicate ip's   Diplicate ip's I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Quote :
but firstly do any of you pc/laptops whatever on the router have static ip set up?

they all have dinamick ip as far as i know
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

Diplicate ip's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplicate ip's   Diplicate ip's I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:07 pm

jemiol wrote:
Quote :
but firstly do any of you pc/laptops whatever on the router have static ip set up?

they all have dinamick ip as far as i know

Ok just double check this for me, if your not sure how I can walk you through it.

Got teo other ideas just check on your router gui its not trying to assign them the same ip address

Anf I can't remember the comand of the top opf my head it something like netsh, but I will get you the comand that you use in the cmd prombt. That's reinstalls your ip/tcp protocols on your pc.

P.s I'm going to take the post about your prob jemiol and put them in a new thread just to make things simple.
Back to top Go down
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

Diplicate ip's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplicate ip's   Diplicate ip's I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:01 pm

this is my wireless ruter contron web
i have two ruters one from my provider and second wirles

Last edited by jemiol on Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

Diplicate ip's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplicate ip's   Diplicate ip's I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:45 pm

ok mate you only need one on a home network when ever you use a 2nd you just use that to boost range so dosnt get used as a router used as a booster

so what to do 1st is take away the 1 from your provider and just leave the wireless one
Back to top Go down
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

Diplicate ip's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplicate ip's   Diplicate ip's I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:10 pm

Quote :
so what to do 1st is take away the 1 from your provider and just leave the wireless one
that will not work
my provider is upc (cablle) the box that they give me is a ruter/modem thing without it i don't have internet akcess
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

Diplicate ip's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplicate ip's   Diplicate ip's I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:24 pm

ok the reason it wont work is cable is dsl where the other router you have had is asdl, they will not understand each other other,

easy fix go to the shop and buy a wirless router that is dsl

hard fix turing the wirless into an acess point

right lets try and fix it but eith out you spending cash

how are the laptops connected to the net? physical or wireless?
Back to top Go down
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

Diplicate ip's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplicate ip's   Diplicate ip's I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:46 pm

Quote :
ok the reason it wont work is cable is dsl where the other router you have had is asdl, they will not understand each other other,

easy fix go to the shop and buy a wirless router that is dsl

hard fix turing the wirless into an acess point

right lets try and fix it but eith out you spending cash

wirwless ruter is dsl otherwise i couldn't conect the together i know coz once i bought wrong one Embarassed they have slighty deferent socets
Quote :
how are the laptops connected to the net? physical or wireless?

wireless
Back to top Go down
Ghost
=T.O.D=
Ghost

Diplicate ip's Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Diplicate ip's I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:38 am

Well i better make a post .......talked about joining TOD for a while , was in a big clan who all left my fav game 2142 for cod4(played for a bit dont like at all)
My favourite Dos command is this NETSTAT /R
This is most powerful network command with lots of switches /? tells u em all ,study the tables it shows u and debug yer problem wiv it fairly easy.. Also excelent tool for hacker Wink
10yrs ago i was paid IT guy running food company network/linux/windows now im not.
Just a gamer now for the winter , and ride motorbikes in the summer Only have 4 bikes now , 1 nicked in summer and insurance wont pay out assholes ! sold me a dud policy ....had to be in garage overnight policy(dont have garage either)? also is same price as on street policy ....ALL INSURERS ARE SHARKS ! Hope this dont happen to no-one else !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
=T.O.D=
Ghost

Diplicate ip's Empty
PostSubject: THANKS FOR yer ip ... No more lag   Diplicate ip's I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:36 am

santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa

IS THINKIN OF PRESENT TO SEND
Diplicate ip's GHOST%2A_player_555
Back to top Go down
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

Diplicate ip's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplicate ip's   Diplicate ip's I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:54 am

Quote :
IS THINKIN OF PRESENT TO SEND

i've forget that this is in general forum and every one can see it Embarassed pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diplicate ip's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplicate ip's   Diplicate ip's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diplicate ip's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=T.O.D= :: General :: Tech Centre-
Jump to: