=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Betafield Titan server is petty

Go down 
+2
jemiol
Kev
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kev
=T.O.D=
Kev

Betafield Titan server is petty Empty
PostSubject: Betafield Titan server is petty   Betafield Titan server is petty I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:19 am

Space and I were playing last night on this server (betafield Titan). Having a reasonably good game. Few issues with suspect play...... Possible use of aimbots.....impossibly fast reactions and accuracy. But not too much of a problem and didnt mind. On the server for about 45 minutes,
when space was kicked for trying kick one of the admin for cheating. He was banned for a month.

I protested and asked why they had done this and was told that he had been kicked for lack of respect! (like its the Godfather or something! Lol)

I said that was unfair and maybe he should have had a warning rather than a straight kick and a month ban. I felt that was a tiny bit harsh. I think someone else agreed with me. The admin then said to shut up and play or was there anyone else who wanted a kick. I said they "might aswell kick me too you tossers." I got a permanent ban for being (and I quote) "an arsehole". Funny

This is the same server where I got told off last week for using a gunship when there were less than 14 people playing. Fair enough , I apologised and said I wouldnt do it again but i hadnt known. I was then told to "READ THE RULES". Lol. Like everyone does that before they start the game on a new server. On this occaision I told whoever it was to not get his knickers in a knot.

Also the same server where I accused one of them of being childish and probably being twelve years old. To which he replied "No actually I am 16!" Put me in my place. Lol

On reflection of the above maybe I am an Arsehole! Lol

Space gets a month ban for breaking the rules i.e. trying to kick someone who is an admin. I get a permanent ban for backchat (admittidly i did call them tossers, they probably are.....unless they really are only 12 years old like I suspect, in which case they probably are not tossers).

anyway I would like to lay down a challenge to anyone

Who can get a permanent ban for the most tedious offence on this server!
I.e. Non offensive back chat, using a vehicle when you not allowed, being too good at killing the admin players.

The more petty the better.

Anyone prepared to accept this?

On the other hand maybe I am being petty...........

Last edited by xxKevxx on Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

PostSubject: Re: Betafield Titan server is petty   Betafield Titan server is petty I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:50 am

i should be o tonight so i'll vale look on that ser amd i'll try to mess with them smallbit Twisted Evil
but i have to say it will not be easy to beat your ban reason hehehe
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: Betafield Titan server is petty   Betafield Titan server is petty I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:03 pm

im going out for a drink tonight, so we might see what drunk crack can muster Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Betafield Titan server is petty   Betafield Titan server is petty I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:17 pm

im an 18yr old with anger issues, i wanna get in on this Razz
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: Betafield Titan server is petty   Betafield Titan server is petty I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:34 am

Quote :
im an 18yr old with anger issues, i wanna get in on this

im sure you can do the best lol

you actually remind me about a line form a rancid song

"im the kid whos got a lot of problems and if through a brick maybe the brick will go and solve them"

so get on the server and start chucking bricks lol
Back to top Go down
hawkpete2
=T.O.D=
hawkpete2

PostSubject: Re: Betafield Titan server is petty   Betafield Titan server is petty I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:17 pm

this is the server a cople of weeks ago i was voted to get kicked for running someone over,(admin prob) then refused to follow squad orders the guy called me an arsehole i called him a wanker mind you he sounded about 10. enyway we should anoy em. angryf
Back to top Go down
skeeba
Founder of =T.O.D=
skeeba

PostSubject: Re: Betafield Titan server is petty   Betafield Titan server is petty I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:20 am

Aye Dad i go on and i will kill them all for you Shooting Shooting Pirate 2 Pirate 3 Bad Computer

whats there server
Back to top Go down
r3lic222
Admin
r3lic222

PostSubject: Re: Betafield Titan server is petty   Betafield Titan server is petty I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:10 am

I was threatened with a ban on this server for 'cheating' because I killed one of the admin players 6 times in a row. Obviously that means I was cheating and had an aim bot and couldn't possibly be because he kept podding on to the same spot on the titan and didn't realise that I could see his head before he could see me at all. Apparently if you use single shot with the Voss and get head shots you blatantly have an aimbot.

Anyway, he threatened to kick and ban me if I didn't stop cheating (though I'm not sure that you can remove an aimbot while playing the game), I killed him twice more before the game ended, I came first and then decided it was time to move servers.

I agree they must be 12 years old, whining because I wouldn't let them win.

Unfortunately I cannot enter this into the competition because I wasn't actually kicked but I thought I would share the story :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.patgaunt.co.uk
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

PostSubject: Re: Betafield Titan server is petty   Betafield Titan server is petty I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:13 pm

Quote :
whats there server

server name is BETAFIELD.eu PRO TITAN
Back to top Go down
Kev
=T.O.D=
Kev

PostSubject: Re: Betafield Titan server is petty   Betafield Titan server is petty I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:35 pm

Nice one relic. I will give you an honary ban for that experience. Well done
Back to top Go down
skeeba
Founder of =T.O.D=
skeeba

PostSubject: Re: Betafield Titan server is petty   Betafield Titan server is petty I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:24 am

Well do u know what i think lads i then we should go on there server and kick some ass ? what do u think ? cheers2 Shooting
Back to top Go down
r3lic222
Admin
r3lic222

PostSubject: Re: Betafield Titan server is petty   Betafield Titan server is petty I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:34 am

Quote :
we should go on there server and kick some ass

Be careful, if you kick ass then they get upset and try to kick you. Don't wanna hurt their feelings :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.patgaunt.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Betafield Titan server is petty   Betafield Titan server is petty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Betafield Titan server is petty
Page 1 of 1