=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bad Company 2 names

Go down 
+12
Masri
gean
Mattysknife
CaptainMagicAA
Kev
Ghost
bobek83
skeeba
Space--Marine
hawkpete2
jemiol
crack
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
r3birth
=T.O.D=
r3birth

Bad Company 2 names - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 names   Bad Company 2 names - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:53 am

Now I wait for the comeback! No Embarassed Be nice to me Space! lol
Back to top Go down
Space--Marine
=T.O.D= Designer
Space--Marine

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 names   Bad Company 2 names - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:14 am

hahaha lol r3b !! be sure i will !! Head Bang lol!
Back to top Go down
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 names   Bad Company 2 names - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:25 pm

Quote :
Although I must say, I was having some odd moments last night with the knife, when I was having to knife 3 times to get the kill! I found this particularly with the player Anne. I guess this is to do with lag between the two players/server, so I think I have quite an appropriate soldier name!

this is a common bug that u experienced there
Back to top Go down
Space--Marine
=T.O.D= Designer
Space--Marine

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 names   Bad Company 2 names - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:35 pm

lol yes as jemiol said .... angryf Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
CaptainMagicAA
=T.O.D=
CaptainMagicAA

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 names   Bad Company 2 names - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:56 pm

Yes it's hard time for knifing : we hope the next patch will correct this ?
Back to top Go down
r3birth
=T.O.D=
r3birth

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 names   Bad Company 2 names - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:07 pm

After yesterday, I have given up with the knife now I think. Too buggy and not much skill:evil: ....So now it is all about pistol and sniper rifle! What a Face
Back to top Go down
r3lic222
Admin
r3lic222

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 names   Bad Company 2 names - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:53 pm

My name is relic222 (note that I no longer use a 3 in place of the e). As rebirth says knifing seems crap in this game, i have had a few times already (in my short play time) where i have stabbed at a player a few times and they don't notice so i just pistol them in the head a couple of times. Also think it worked in my favor today, someone stabbed me as I was talking to my girlfriend so i looked around and gunned them in the face. Was very amusing for me, not so much for them Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.patgaunt.co.uk
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 names   Bad Company 2 names - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:00 pm

good to see you got bc2 mate,

dont worry about the knife they tried to make it a bit harder as it was too easy but fucked it up so in the patch they are just changing it back
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 names   Bad Company 2 names - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:36 am

i have made this thread a sticky and changed the 1st post please read it
Back to top Go down
Kev
=T.O.D=
Kev

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 names   Bad Company 2 names - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:17 pm

Hate to say it mate but you`ve forgotten Razvan.
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 names   Bad Company 2 names - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:58 pm

i know mate, theres a few that have been missed but as i said i need them to post in this thread so i can get the spelling of the name right and also so it dosnt take me for ever to make up list when i need to for example i will need to do it all over again when the reserved slots come into play with the next patch.

i know its a bit harsh but for the time it takes one person to make a post compared to the time it takes me to gather everyone's name every time i need to make a list in the admin controls i dont think its to much to ask
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 names   Bad Company 2 names - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:05 am

ok i started doing the immunity to the high ping kick in guardian this didnt work as it gave immunity to everything like auto balance so i will change it to procon.

so im sorry but guardian would allow me to add you whe your on the server procon wont so this means if you dont post here you wont be on the list, im sorry im just not going to different places to get the spelling correct and as ive said before it will make creating new list easy and also if anything fucks up and the list gets wiped it means its easy for me to recreate it, this has happened to the admin list twice due to update's and this is the 2nd time im making the high ping list so its not like it doesn't happen.
Back to top Go down
gean
=T.O.D= Recruit Admin
gean

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 names   Bad Company 2 names - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:35 am

My ping does have a habit of going high, so if it is raised this will help as i have been booted off because of high ping
Add me to the list please
gean
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 names   Bad Company 2 names - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:50 am

dont worry gean anyone on this list there ping wont matter they will never get kicked
Back to top Go down
noobemata

noobemata

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 names   Bad Company 2 names - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:06 am

noobemata
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 names   Bad Company 2 names - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:44 am

im also switching in game admins to procon and thanx noob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 names   Bad Company 2 names - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Company 2 names
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2