=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Upgrades ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowScotsman
=T.O.D= Match Organizer
ShadowScotsman

Upgrades ;) Empty
PostSubject: Upgrades ;)   Upgrades ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:54 pm

hey guys as you's know i was having alot of problems with my internet connection and in gereral just old faithfull was leting me down and with bc2 having been released i was not happy at all Sad but all is not lost because its my 18th on the 16th of march so i should be getting a few pennies Very Happy and im think of using that opertunity to get my baby some upgrades to be able to handle bc2.

below is my current kit out ive tried to include as much info as i can and ill also put a list of upgrades that ill get, soo if anyone knows of some good parts or paticular brands that are good please do let me know Smile hopefully i'll be able to keep my bill as low as possible as i dont think ill be getting much more than between £250 - £300 and im also getting a tatto and obvcoarse ive got to keep some £££ for my beloved southern comfort Razz

Current Kit Out
-------------------------
System Information
-------------------------
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+ (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

--------------------
Display Devices
--------------------
Card name: RADEON X600 Series (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM)
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Display Memory: 1021 MB

-------------
Other Info
-------------
Hard Drive Space: 160 GB

Upgrade's
Ethernet Cable £10-£15

Thanks in advance guys Smile
Back to top Go down
r3lic222
Admin
r3lic222

Upgrades ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrades ;)   Upgrades ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:48 am

The 1980's called, they want their graphics card back!

Haha I'm joking, I'll need to know what motherboard you have, without knowing that I can't really suggest any upgrades Smile The 2 components that look like they need an upgrade are processor and Graphics card Smile I can find you some decent, cheap ones once I know what you can support Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.patgaunt.co.uk

Upgrades ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=T.O.D= :: General :: Tech Centre-
Jump to: