=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

=ETS= vs tod

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowdave

=ETS= vs tod Empty
PostSubject: =ETS= vs tod   =ETS= vs tod I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:35 am

yo guys was hoping for a 4 v 4 friendley more if u can get more on the night u might know i was in lec my clan has merged with ets WWW.etsclan.co.uk this is our clan website
we would be much apricated if u could sign up we have good bunch of guys u can talk to as u know my previoise clan leader was llloyd_mscse he smoved to ets with us but is opening a shop online soon and also talk about games computer parts any problems u might have then this is the site for u http://www.lec-uk.com/

so was hopeing minimum 4 v 4 we shall host
rush
our map tbd
u choose yours

so i hope to see u in game or chatting on the sites above i shall and have already posted your site on ours ;] best of luck guys i know a lot of u already ;]
Back to top Go down
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

=ETS= vs tod Empty
PostSubject: Re: =ETS= vs tod   =ETS= vs tod I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:49 am

hey Shadowdave I'm good to see u here Very Happy
we're more than happy to have mach with u
i think we could even do 6v6 or 8v8 but that have to be looked in to closer to tha date of the mach alsow as map choose
we could go Ilsa, Arica, Valpanaso or Presa
Do u have any date i mind yet?
Keep in minde that it can't be on Sunaday coz we have toutnament on
Back to top Go down
shadowdave

=ETS= vs tod Empty
PostSubject: Re: =ETS= vs tod   =ETS= vs tod I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:45 pm

ah same mate we have tournament on ATM aswell just beat gag keep an eye on this most mate and i shall keep u informed but best of luck in yar tourney mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

=ETS= vs tod Empty
PostSubject: Re: =ETS= vs tod   =ETS= vs tod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=ETS= vs tod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=T.O.D= :: Other :: Challenges-
Jump to: