=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Piercings / tattoo's

Go down 
+5
skeeba
M0nkeyBh0y
crack
r3lic222
ShadowScotsman
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowScotsman
=T.O.D= Match Organizer
ShadowScotsman

Piercings / tattoo's Empty
PostSubject: Piercings / tattoo's   Piercings / tattoo's I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:03 am

hey guys i just got a couple of piercings done today and it got me wondering, do any of you's have any peircings or tattoos? Razz just thought it might be an interesting topic of conversation?
Back to top Go down
r3lic222
Admin
r3lic222

PostSubject: Re: Piercings / tattoo's   Piercings / tattoo's I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:15 am

no Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.patgaunt.co.uk
ShadowScotsman
=T.O.D= Match Organizer
ShadowScotsman

PostSubject: Re: Piercings / tattoo's   Piercings / tattoo's I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:24 am

fair play Razz they can be a pain in the arse at times lol catching them on things and stuff Laughing
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: Piercings / tattoo's   Piercings / tattoo's I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:36 am

nice one man where did u get pierced?

i used to have my eyebrow which is not just a scar Smile and my ear.

i have got a tattoo on my arm

Piercings / tattoo's 2010-011
Back to top Go down
ShadowScotsman
=T.O.D= Match Organizer
ShadowScotsman

PostSubject: Re: Piercings / tattoo's   Piercings / tattoo's I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:02 pm

ohh i like that tatto Razz i love the tribal, and i used to have my eyebrow done but got bored and took it out lol then i got it done again today but its horizontal Razz it just leis above the brow instead of through it Smile and i also go my wrist pierced Razz the only thing that bewilders me is my wrist dosent hurt at all Razz
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: Piercings / tattoo's   Piercings / tattoo's I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:05 pm

ive always found the wrist cool in weird way lol, ive never seen an eyebrow piercing like that man sounds cool as hell

ohh and its great to see you back on shadow
Back to top Go down
ShadowScotsman
=T.O.D= Match Organizer
ShadowScotsman

PostSubject: Re: Piercings / tattoo's   Piercings / tattoo's I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:09 pm

yea the wrist ones a funny one Razz and i hadnt heard of a horizontal eyebrow one before until the guy sugested it to me Razz i thought fuck it why not lol if i dont like it i can allways just take it out Razz and thanks its great to be back Razz
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: Piercings / tattoo's   Piercings / tattoo's I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:10 pm

haha i always love they fuck it why not moments they always end up gd in the end lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Piercings / tattoo's   Piercings / tattoo's I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:06 pm

i dont have any yet. i want a tattoo thats really special to me and custom made that will always be something close to me.
wanted a union jack but in this day n age people would call me a BNP follower :@
Back to top Go down
M0nkeyBh0y
=T.O.D=
M0nkeyBh0y

PostSubject: Re: Piercings / tattoo's   Piercings / tattoo's I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:36 pm

i have my left ear done 2 times and right one once. also had my nipple done but i lost the ball off the end and thought feck it cant be bothered replacing it. Dont have any tat's yet
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikeespaintballforum.freeforums.org

PostSubject: Re: Piercings / tattoo's   Piercings / tattoo's I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:31 pm

I have my ear lobes and my cartilidge(upper ear) done, had my cartilidge done 16 weeks ago? 17? and it still hurts and i cant take it out @@

I hate wrists!! i know someone that has their wrist done, but something about wrists really freaks me out!

union jack tattoos look cheap and tacky.
Back to top Go down
skeeba
Founder of =T.O.D=
skeeba

PostSubject: Re: Piercings / tattoo's   Piercings / tattoo's I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:05 pm

i havent got either of them. i would like to get a tatto one day.
Back to top Go down
killieandy
=T.O.D=
killieandy

PostSubject: Re: Piercings / tattoo's   Piercings / tattoo's I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:37 am

got a 3/4 tribal band tattoo on my left upper arm and the ferrari badge on my right arm. got plans for a back tattoo as well but it is still in the design stage some thing along the lines of a clamore running down my spine with the declaration of arbroth engraved into the blade and a made in scotland (in gaelic) on a banner somewhere as well
Back to top Go down
gean
=T.O.D= Recruit Admin
gean

PostSubject: Re: Piercings / tattoo's   Piercings / tattoo's I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:50 pm

Just going through some posts i missed, better late than never
I have my ears pierced twice in each and my belly button pierced.
I think i may of beaten you all, i have three tattoo's, a dolphin jumping out of the water one the bottom of my back. A dolphin and waves circling my belly button and a red rose at the top of my on right breast. X
Back to top Go down
bobek83
=T.O.D=
bobek83

PostSubject: Re: Piercings / tattoo's   Piercings / tattoo's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:32 am

Post a pictures Gean or we never believe lol!

Last edited by bobek83 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gean
=T.O.D= Recruit Admin
gean

PostSubject: Re: Piercings / tattoo's   Piercings / tattoo's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:05 am

bobek83 wrote:
Post a pictures Gean or we never lol!

LoL I think i am being stalked, X Suspect Ninja Vampire
Back to top Go down
ShadowScotsman
=T.O.D= Match Organizer
ShadowScotsman

PostSubject: Re: Piercings / tattoo's   Piercings / tattoo's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:18 am

lol i knew someone was going to end up asking gean for pictures again Razz

the two piercing i had, ive taken out now Razz they kept catching on everything lol and i managed to catch the wrist one on the door frame once and it wasnt pleasant lol
Back to top Go down
killieandy
=T.O.D=
killieandy

PostSubject: Re: Piercings / tattoo's   Piercings / tattoo's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:05 pm

ye gean we def need photographic evendence lol
Back to top Go down
gean
=T.O.D= Recruit Admin
gean

PostSubject: Re: Piercings / tattoo's   Piercings / tattoo's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:13 pm

Laughing You know when different religions have certain rules of using things, well i have a certain religion that bans cameras. X Mad
Back to top Go down
killieandy
=T.O.D=
killieandy

PostSubject: Re: Piercings / tattoo's   Piercings / tattoo's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:06 pm

ye right remember ive seen the pics of you on another clan site lol
Back to top Go down
CaptainMagicAA
=T.O.D=
CaptainMagicAA

PostSubject: Re: Piercings / tattoo's   Piercings / tattoo's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:57 pm

gean wrote:
Laughing You know when different religions have certain rules of using things, well i have a certain religion that bans cameras. X Mad

killieandy wrote:
ye right remember ive seen the pics of you on another clan site lol

Piercings / tattoo's 262218 Piercings / tattoo's 262218 Piercings / tattoo's 262218 Piercings / tattoo's Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piercings / tattoo's   Piercings / tattoo's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piercings / tattoo's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=T.O.D= :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: