=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

teamspeak probs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
killieandy
=T.O.D=
killieandy

teamspeak probs Empty
PostSubject: teamspeak probs   teamspeak probs I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:13 am

as a lot of you will have found out i ham having problems with team speak and my head set when in game. when i talk it is coming over as crackly/static to everyone. any ideas what this could be

head set - speedlink madusa mobile
win7 64
Back to top Go down
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

teamspeak probs Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamspeak probs   teamspeak probs I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:26 am

im not an expert but i would try find out is it software or hardware problem first
try to have cooll on skype or voip or someting like that and see if it's same
Back to top Go down
killieandy
=T.O.D=
killieandy

teamspeak probs Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamspeak probs   teamspeak probs I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:30 am

works fine on ventrilo (odd time get it when i first load up bc2 but fine after that) just seems to be when i use teamspeak
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

teamspeak probs Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamspeak probs   teamspeak probs I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:53 am

i would emgine it is software if it was hradware would probally happen all the time.

i know there is some option in ts3 for bad compnay 2 cant remember where it is will have a look when im home, and will try and search google for you mate.

have you tried posting up on team speaks forum?
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

teamspeak probs Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamspeak probs   teamspeak probs I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:10 pm

ment to say make sure you have the latest sound drivers, and also have the latest patch form ts even try uninstalling it and install the latest version
Back to top Go down
killieandy
=T.O.D=
killieandy

teamspeak probs Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamspeak probs   teamspeak probs I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:47 pm

ye after the first night with you guys on ts i sent an email to speedlink and they sent me a new driver. posted up on the ts forums and it seems i am not the only one with this prob. from the reply i got there was probs with vista as well. uninstalled and re installed so will pop on later and see if it has worked
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

teamspeak probs Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamspeak probs   teamspeak probs I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:53 pm

here's hoping it works, if found the thing i was telling you about its in the options then app scanner , i have no idea what the app scanner does but sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

teamspeak probs Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamspeak probs   teamspeak probs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

teamspeak probs
Page 1 of 1