=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What a nice compliment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
r3lic222
Admin
r3lic222

What a nice compliment Empty
PostSubject: What a nice compliment   What a nice compliment I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:25 am

Me and r3birth were just having a few games of 2142 and its fair to say that I was doing very well in one of the games, I had 24 kills and 5 deaths at one point and one of my own team mates took a disliking to it. He initiated a kick vote against me and started saying I had an aimbot and should be kicked etc etc.

There were lots of accusations sent at me to which r3birth at one point replied 'no he's just better than you' which made me laugh.

Anyway the game ended and i had 104 points, lots more kills than deaths and far more points than anyone else but I just found it amusing that this guy was so convinced that I was cheating. I guess that shows how well I was going that my own team mate wanted me kicked because I was doing so well!

Anyway noone listened to him and he eventually left with a final comment of 'I'm going to report you' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.patgaunt.co.uk
noobemata

noobemata

PostSubject: Re: What a nice compliment   What a nice compliment I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:51 am

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice compliment   What a nice compliment I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:05 pm

ahh the report noob, they dont actually realise single people cant report others, it has to be a server who catches you. stupid noob should be reported for being a total dip shit, well when the new patch comes out and they take away securom and everyone can play there cracked versions prepare to be hacked on every server, one of my friends who plays bf 2 says he cant wait to get hacking on 2142 so i just told him to stfu and lay an egg you cheap ass bastard, go buy a game instead of downloading them you ignorant c*nt now he doesnt talk to me Sad

but kudos my friend, being called a hacker is one of the best compliments you can have, unless its from me saying wow your good with that zeller then it is the best Wink
Back to top Go down
r3lic222
Admin
r3lic222

PostSubject: Re: What a nice compliment   What a nice compliment I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:12 pm

You'd be surprised, I've been practising with the recon kit and I'm pretty proficient with the Moretti :p I also love recon for the invisible knife and RDX on vehicle kills Very Happy

Not a huge fan of the Zeller, I use it if I'm playing PAC because I dont like the Park but I've begun out sniping all the snipers I play against now king

You are still probably better than me, I usually just play recon to annoy other people with my awesome invisibility skills tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice compliment   What a nice compliment I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:43 pm

even if i was better than you, i like the fact that sniper duelling levels out the playing field, one mistake and the hunter becomes the hunted kind of thing, i see myself as a good sniper but constantly get caught up in traps and events i know i should avoid, so if you say your an invisible sniper your probably better than me because im constantly being shot at Neutral
Back to top Go down
r3lic222
Admin
r3lic222

PostSubject: Re: What a nice compliment   What a nice compliment I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Haha well I am pretty much a ghost these days, the amount of times I have run for miles while invisible to knife people who are hanging around is countless. I never stay in the same spot for more than a few shots unless I am waiting in ambush - I often get seen, back up a little bit, wait for the person to come find me and then stab him whilst being invisible :p It will be interesting to see what happens when we play together again Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice compliment   What a nice compliment I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:50 pm

Yes i do wonder what the outcome would be...i wish i had the awesome calculation computer from the simpsons *sigh*
forgot to add.
DONT USE BASIC SNIPERS!!!! Zeller all the way!
Back to top Go down
r3lic222
Admin
r3lic222

PostSubject: Re: What a nice compliment   What a nice compliment I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:53 pm

Shocked I don't have a clue what you are talking about but it sounds useful Very Happy

I have a feeling we play the recon kit in very different styles, I use my sniper as a secondary weapon for when people are out of reach of my knife or RDX and I actually tend to got more knife kills than sniper kills. You are probably better than me at the actual sniping part, I've just got to make sure I don't drop my invisibility while you can see me :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice compliment   What a nice compliment I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:55 pm

the zellers red tinted zoom can pick up camo slightly so you have nowhere to hide well atleast until i fire my 3 round then need to reload Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice compliment   What a nice compliment I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:56 pm

oh btw! i just my found my fave avatar piccy <3
Back to top Go down
r3lic222
Admin
r3lic222

PostSubject: Re: What a nice compliment   What a nice compliment I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:17 pm

Uh oh thats not good for me Shocked I'll just have to make sure I'm always behind you with my knife at the ready like a ninja Ninja
Back to top Go down
CaptainMagicAA
=T.O.D=
CaptainMagicAA

PostSubject: Re: What a nice compliment   What a nice compliment I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:32 pm

You have a knife behind us ? take a potatoes and cook something for us Laughing
Back to top Go down
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

PostSubject: Re: What a nice compliment   What a nice compliment I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:58 pm

this 2142 weekend will be very interesting Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice compliment   What a nice compliment I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:04 am

i got my game back with the zeller, been practicing so next time we play, prepare to be constantly under fire Razz
*ps* dont tell me youve seen me next time jem, kinda gives it away Razz
Back to top Go down
r3lic222
Admin
r3lic222

PostSubject: Re: What a nice compliment   What a nice compliment I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:08 am

Oh god, I was playing for a long time yesterday and it started badly and just got worse and worse! I mentioned at one point that I was knifed more yesterday alone than in the whole of the last month and I've just realised in fact I was knifed 6 times yesterday and only 3 times last month.

Hopefully I'll do better today but I'm not getting my hopes up Razz Unfortunately I couldn't play very well against you the other day duck.face cause I was on the phone the whole time so had sound off and wasn't concentrating. Hopefully we can have a proper game soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a nice compliment   What a nice compliment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a nice compliment
Page 1 of 1