=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Duckies Wild adventure into pc land :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Duckies Wild adventure into pc land :D Empty
PostSubject: Duckies Wild adventure into pc land :D   Duckies Wild adventure into pc land :D I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:15 am

i dont know how to run the bios to get the proper specs so heres the dumbed down xfire page one.
price range within £300 for when i get a steady income will be in a couple months so if an intel i core drops in price name me one Razz

Manufacturer: BIOSTAR Group
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+ (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 3294MB RAM
Hard Drive: 500 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 240
Monitor: Samsung 32" HD Ready Television
Sound Card: Creative Fatal1ty Hd Sound Card
Headset Earphone (3- Logitech USB Headset)
Speakers/Headphones: Creative Fatal1ty Noise Reduction Gaming Headset
Windows Vista™️ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.090803-2339)
[/color]
Back to top Go down
r3lic222
Admin
r3lic222

Duckies Wild adventure into pc land :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duckies Wild adventure into pc land :D   Duckies Wild adventure into pc land :D I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:44 am

I don't want to get too technical with you but if you want to get a core ix processor you will have to replace your motherboard. Different manufacturers use different connections on the processors (and even different generations by the same manufacturer are different).

The first thing I need to know is whether you are confident with building a computer; the problem with replacing the motherboard is that you have to take every single piece out and then put it all back together properly, it's not as easy as just replacing one component. It isn't the hardest thing in the world, it's just a matter of ensuring that everything is plugged in to the right spot correctly.

If you are confident with this I will find you a new MOBO and processor for under £300 Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.patgaunt.co.uk

Duckies Wild adventure into pc land :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=T.O.D= :: General :: Tech Centre-
Jump to: