=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bc2 spawn lag fix for bobek

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crack
Admin
crack

bc2 spawn lag fix for bobek Empty
PostSubject: bc2 spawn lag fix for bobek   bc2 spawn lag fix for bobek I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:48 am

hey mate this is the threa i was talking about on your spawn lag i hope it helps mate.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-bad-company-2-pc/1056204-spawn-lag-fix-least-me-now.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bc2 spawn lag fix for bobek   bc2 spawn lag fix for bobek I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:25 am

i had the same prob, thanks crack mines fixed, nomore being killed as i spawn because i cant move Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: bc2 spawn lag fix for bobek   bc2 spawn lag fix for bobek I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:08 am

brillaint mate glad it helped you out
Back to top Go down
bobek83
=T.O.D=
bobek83

PostSubject: Re: bc2 spawn lag fix for bobek   bc2 spawn lag fix for bobek I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Crack i was chek that option with turn off av and it steel thesame!!! When i'm in game it's evrything going nice and smooth up to 90 fps The problem is comming up when i get killd not allways but sometimes iven in main menu when i tray to open freands list game start laging and fps going down to 1-5
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: bc2 spawn lag fix for bobek   bc2 spawn lag fix for bobek I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:44 pm

thats a weird one mate,

right now only two things spring to mind get the game booster that andy has put in the thread about about changing the Russian to English in the bad company 2 section, that has an option just to defrag the game, or try reinstalling it i will have a look about the net but to see if i can find any better options

ok just need to check are you using AVG anti virus?
Back to top Go down
bobek83
=T.O.D=
bobek83

PostSubject: Re: bc2 spawn lag fix for bobek   bc2 spawn lag fix for bobek I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:47 pm

No i'm using avast
Back to top Go down
bobek83
=T.O.D=
bobek83

PostSubject: Re: bc2 spawn lag fix for bobek   bc2 spawn lag fix for bobek I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:57 am

Crack i fix this lag lol! I just update drivers for my graphics card Embarassed and now works perfeckt!!! No lag and all the time about 80 fps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bc2 spawn lag fix for bobek   bc2 spawn lag fix for bobek I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bc2 spawn lag fix for bobek
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=T.O.D= :: General :: Tech Centre-
Jump to: