=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

looonnngggg download :/

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowScotsman
=T.O.D= Match Organizer
ShadowScotsman

looonnngggg download :/ Empty
PostSubject: looonnngggg download :/   looonnngggg download :/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:42 pm

i thought i'd take you guys advice and download a pirate bc2 in order to actually see if i do need new kit in my pc or if i can get away with it as it is, found one with the highest seeds (89) and its telling my its gonna take over 3 days straight to download lol, im gonna be anoyed if it turns out i cant lol
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: looonnngggg download :/   looonnngggg download :/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:44 pm

here mate check this site out, you needs to register with them and keep and gd upload ratio but trust me the speeds are better than you will get any where else, i got bc2 the day before release in a hour or so

http://www.ilovetorrents.com/
Back to top Go down
noobemata

noobemata

PostSubject: Re: looonnngggg download :/   looonnngggg download :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:59 am

Back to top Go down
ShadowScotsman
=T.O.D= Match Organizer
ShadowScotsman

PostSubject: Re: looonnngggg download :/   looonnngggg download :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:31 am

wow that aint to bad, think i might just have to look into that one lol as 1 hour and 3 days have a slight diference between them Razz
Back to top Go down
ShadowScotsman
=T.O.D= Match Organizer
ShadowScotsman

PostSubject: Re: looonnngggg download :/   looonnngggg download :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:59 am

hmm weird, it wouldnt actually start Razz man pc's do my head in sometimes lol the thing that makes me laugh is i can tell that on the download thats now at 16% all the seeds have capped there upload because each ones putting out like 0.1 kbs or something similar lol what really made me laugh it when i checked the dl this morning i had downloaded 914mb our of 5gb and ive uploaded 1.2 gb lol, ive uploaded more than ive dl during the download , ive never had that happen to me before Razz
Back to top Go down
ShadowScotsman
=T.O.D= Match Organizer
ShadowScotsman

PostSubject: Re: looonnngggg download :/   looonnngggg download :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:25 am

i looked into why utorrent wouldnt accept the i love torrent file and found out ilt dont allow utorrent because aparently utorrent favours peers using utorrent over other torrent software regardless of what speeed there seeding at, so i found a torrent software compatible with ilt and ive gone from 38kbs to just under 300kbs yay cheers only 8 hours wait now Razz
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: looonnngggg download :/   looonnngggg download :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:49 am

yea they dont like u torrent, there is older version that they allow, but try vuze this is what i use and once you set it to the classic veiw its a really gd program.

but glad your getting better speeds mate. i usually hit over 2mb/sec with them so give it time and it should max out your bandwith
Back to top Go down
ShadowScotsman
=T.O.D= Match Organizer
ShadowScotsman

PostSubject: Re: looonnngggg download :/   looonnngggg download :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:57 am

wow well 2mb is a damn sight better than what ive ever got with utorrent lol im using vuze for this bc2 download now and its jumping around 300kbs give or take 50kbs and thats with 37 of 57 seeds and 0 of 4 peers
Back to top Go down
killieandy
=T.O.D=
killieandy

PostSubject: Re: looonnngggg download :/   looonnngggg download :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:15 am

another good site is www.isohunt.com it seeds from several sites including piratebay
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: looonnngggg download :/   looonnngggg download :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:08 am

well it does help to have the 50 meg line Very Happy

i do like iso hunt, but andy try i love torrents because of they enforce the share ratio very strictly you always get the best speeds from there as you dont get any lechers, ohh which is another thing shadow remember to seed it for a wee bit after words even if its at a slow speed or you can get a warning for downloading and then stopping
Back to top Go down
ShadowScotsman
=T.O.D= Match Organizer
ShadowScotsman

PostSubject: Re: looonnngggg download :/   looonnngggg download :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:17 am

yea i usually seed on everything im a little bummed atm because the download shot up to 75% in 3 hours then im guessing the good sedders went offline because im now stuck with 10kbs and a 1 day 17 hour estimation Sad i hope those good seeders come back
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: looonnngggg download :/   looonnngggg download :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:29 am

dont worry they will mate or another one will come along
Back to top Go down
ShadowScotsman
=T.O.D= Match Organizer
ShadowScotsman

PostSubject: Re: looonnngggg download :/   looonnngggg download :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:32 pm

yay a good one came on Very Happy up to 130 kbs and 2 hour wait cheers
Back to top Go down
CaptainMagicAA
=T.O.D=
CaptainMagicAA

PostSubject: Re: looonnngggg download :/   looonnngggg download :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:36 pm

Bad boys ! bad boys ! affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
ShadowScotsman
=T.O.D= Match Organizer
ShadowScotsman

PostSubject: Re: looonnngggg download :/   looonnngggg download :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:42 pm

lol shorty after i said the speed went up it droped again Sad

and whatever do you mean captin im a good buy
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: looonnngggg download :/   looonnngggg download :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:03 pm

lol where all gd boys captain, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShadowScotsman
=T.O.D= Match Organizer
ShadowScotsman

PostSubject: Re: looonnngggg download :/   looonnngggg download :/ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:01 am

bad times Sad i think i do need a new graphics card now, after downloading it and installing it it wouldnt play, i launched the game then the screen would flicker black and just straight back to the desktop Sad
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: looonnngggg download :/   looonnngggg download :/ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:16 am

That's crap mate was worth a try but
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looonnngggg download :/   looonnngggg download :/ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:45 am

hmm, you know that may be the securom protecttion ?
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: looonnngggg download :/   looonnngggg download :/ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:57 pm

nah man, wont be the i downloaded the same version as shadow the day before it was released (just to play the single player early Smile ) and never got it

just being curious but you did downloaded the patches from the torrent site and not the updater ?
Back to top Go down
ShadowScotsman
=T.O.D= Match Organizer
ShadowScotsman

PostSubject: Re: looonnngggg download :/   looonnngggg download :/ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:52 pm

it was the updater but i also tried running it without the patches and got the exact same response Sad
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: looonnngggg download :/   looonnngggg download :/ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:06 pm

and you remembered to use the cracks?
Back to top Go down
ShadowScotsman
=T.O.D= Match Organizer
ShadowScotsman

PostSubject: Re: looonnngggg download :/   looonnngggg download :/ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:44 am

yea allthough i thought it was really weird the way the cracks worked there was the key generator, a cracked .exe to start the game but then there was 2 txt files with really weird words in them, it wasnt code, it looked more like a poem lol
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: looonnngggg download :/   looonnngggg download :/ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:55 am

rofl rofl

probably was some crackers have a weird sense of humour lol
Back to top Go down

looonnngggg download :/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=T.O.D= :: General :: Tech Centre-
Jump to: