=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Settings INI the easy way

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
=T.O.D=
Ghost

Settings INI the easy way Empty
PostSubject: Settings INI the easy way   Settings INI the easy way I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:14 am

Back to top Go down
LordOfKaos
=T.O.D=
LordOfKaos

PostSubject: Re: Settings INI the easy way   Settings INI the easy way I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:47 am

Looks good. Are you still having trouble with the maps being too bright Ghost?
Back to top Go down
Ghost
=T.O.D=
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Settings INI the easy way   Settings INI the easy way I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:17 am

NOT ANYMORE !

Maybe this post should be added to kennady topic on this
Back to top Go down
LordOfKaos
=T.O.D=
LordOfKaos

PostSubject: Re: Settings INI the easy way   Settings INI the easy way I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:32 am

Excellent. Also make sure you can still see in the darker interior places as well now that the maps aren't too bright anymore. I had this issue when I first started fiddling with the settings. White Pass is probably the best map for this as it has very dark interiors inside some of the buildings.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
=T.O.D=
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Settings INI the easy way   Settings INI the easy way I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:43 am

Im still mesing with settings and testing new one's ... the front end program lets you see the 1001 different settings easier , the bright map is now dusty map , will be a while before i find the setings for my own taste , wishing i hadnt found it , gonna take hrs.
But hrs saved not having to manually edit txt file
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settings INI the easy way   Settings INI the easy way I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settings INI the easy way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=T.O.D= :: Games :: Bad Company 2 chat-
Jump to: