=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

floating heavy mg

Go down 
+2
jemiol
crack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
crack
Admin
crack

floating heavy mg  Empty
PostSubject: floating heavy mg    floating heavy mg  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:14 pm

i love this and alos beware this photo shows how much i can now see with 3 monitors Twisted Evil

floating heavy mg  Hmg11

i had to make it smaller as the forum cant handle it its proper size Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

floating heavy mg  Empty
PostSubject: Re: floating heavy mg    floating heavy mg  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:18 am

WOW Exclamation look like u have 180" view now the only way to sneek up on u now is from behind Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Ninja
Back to top Go down
killieandy
=T.O.D=
killieandy

floating heavy mg  Empty
PostSubject: Re: floating heavy mg    floating heavy mg  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:58 am

jemiol wrote:
WOW Exclamation look like u have 180" view now the only way to sneek up on u now is from behind Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Ninja

thats just the way he likes it lol why do you think he keeps dropping bars of soap lol!
Back to top Go down
LordOfKaos
=T.O.D=
LordOfKaos

floating heavy mg  Empty
PostSubject: Re: floating heavy mg    floating heavy mg  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:30 am

That is a fairly impressive display Crack. It looks like there's a bit of a fisheye effect at the outer edges but it's damned impressive. It must improve your situational awareness quite a bit as well since you can see in a fairly wide range. I'm surprised the map is in the middle screen. I would have thought it would be off in one of the sides. Is this configurable?
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

floating heavy mg  Empty
PostSubject: Re: floating heavy mg    floating heavy mg  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:42 am

lmao andy i try my best not to drop the soap its just so dam slippy

the pic does look fish eye but trust me its not.

and ive not looked into the map but i dont think it is but where it sits is actually gd its on the bottom right of my left monitor, so frees up my mian screen but still close enough to keep an eye on it with out turning my head.

the best thing i have found so far is when im running instead of turning round to check my side i can keep running and look at a different monitor
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gean
=T.O.D= Recruit Admin
gean

floating heavy mg  Empty
PostSubject: Re: floating heavy mg    floating heavy mg  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:59 pm

All this says to me Crack is if we kill you especially with the knife then you are not as good as everyone thinks because you should see us coming a mile away. X lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
CaptainMagicAA
=T.O.D=
CaptainMagicAA

floating heavy mg  Empty
PostSubject: Re: floating heavy mg    floating heavy mg  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:59 am

Is Crack25 a Head Fly ? floating heavy mg  262218
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

floating heavy mg  Empty
PostSubject: Re: floating heavy mg    floating heavy mg  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:11 pm

just a wee bit captain.

and im not gean my hax's do the work lol!
Back to top Go down
CaptainMagicAA
=T.O.D=
CaptainMagicAA

floating heavy mg  Empty
PostSubject: Re: floating heavy mg    floating heavy mg  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:04 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
gean
=T.O.D= Recruit Admin
gean

floating heavy mg  Empty
PostSubject: Re: floating heavy mg    floating heavy mg  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:29 pm

Quote :

and im not gean my hax's do the work lol!

I thought your skill work couldn't be that good. X lol! lol! lol!

I am not technical when it comes to pc but apparently my graphics card has the 3D compatibility, does anyone know anything about this. X
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

floating heavy mg  Empty
PostSubject: Re: floating heavy mg    floating heavy mg  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:04 am

hehe thanx gean.

not sure what u mean gean, if your gameing your gfx card will be a 3rd one but it could be a type of software they have for it, post up what card you have and i will ahve a look for you
Back to top Go down
LordOfKaos
=T.O.D=
LordOfKaos

floating heavy mg  Empty
PostSubject: Re: floating heavy mg    floating heavy mg  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:22 am

Gean, I think you are referring to the stereoscopic or anaglyph capabilities of newer graphics cards. It's basically like the 3D movies in the cinema with the overlapping images and 3D glasses. I wouldn't consider trying it myself for a while as most games aren't designed for it and there's bound to be a fair performance hit as well.

I'll see if I can dig up anything on setting it up if you want to try it.
Back to top Go down
gean
=T.O.D= Recruit Admin
gean

floating heavy mg  Empty
PostSubject: Re: floating heavy mg    floating heavy mg  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:12 pm

Thanks guys. I was just going through my pc and saw 3d compatibility, just wanted to know if i should be using it. X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

floating heavy mg  Empty
PostSubject: Re: floating heavy mg    floating heavy mg  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

floating heavy mg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=T.O.D= :: Games :: Bad Company 2 chat-
Jump to: