=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COOL TACTICS SOFTWARE FOR BC2 3RD Party

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
=T.O.D=
Ghost

COOL TACTICS SOFTWARE FOR BC2 3RD Party Empty
PostSubject: COOL TACTICS SOFTWARE FOR BC2 3RD Party   COOL TACTICS SOFTWARE FOR BC2 3RD Party I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:42 am

I used this b4 in other games but forgot the software name until now Very Happy

COOL TACTICS SOFTWARE FOR BC2 3RD Party Tac10

Here is where you get it http://www.playprepared.com/

Lol we never play prepared ..... hopefully this will change Very Happy

ENJOY !

Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: COOL TACTICS SOFTWARE FOR BC2 3RD Party   COOL TACTICS SOFTWARE FOR BC2 3RD Party I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:45 am

ghost mate well done been hopeing you would find this since u mentioned it to me, will have a look and it should come in very handy
Back to top Go down
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

PostSubject: Re: COOL TACTICS SOFTWARE FOR BC2 3RD Party   COOL TACTICS SOFTWARE FOR BC2 3RD Party I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:50 pm

it look similar to to the one in bc2 main site in ware room
and Ghost we ware doing tactics on the beginning of tournament it's allot of typing and drawing Crying or Very sad and usually work only for 1st wave, coz situation in game is changing constantly, at this stage we all have very good knowledge of all maps so short briefing prior to the match and in game orders are sufficient

by all means if some1 wants to do tactic maps and comments to them i'm more than happy
Back to top Go down
CaptainMagicAA
=T.O.D=
CaptainMagicAA

PostSubject: Re: COOL TACTICS SOFTWARE FOR BC2 3RD Party   COOL TACTICS SOFTWARE FOR BC2 3RD Party I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:45 am

I've test this tool : cool tool you can do online briefing or export tactical to brief offline.

Designing a tactic is a great stuff and most of the time tactic isn't followed by player or don't fit with the current round :

I agree with you Jemiol.

Thank to you Jemiol because you've done several tatics for us COOL TACTICS SOFTWARE FOR BC2 3RD Party 280300
Back to top Go down
Ghost
=T.O.D=
Ghost

PostSubject: Yes he has well done !   COOL TACTICS SOFTWARE FOR BC2 3RD Party I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:36 am

Like he allowed our tournament chopper to fall into enemy hands Wink and cost 50 tickets to destroy it lol thus his team lost , our team saved the day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COOL TACTICS SOFTWARE FOR BC2 3RD Party   COOL TACTICS SOFTWARE FOR BC2 3RD Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COOL TACTICS SOFTWARE FOR BC2 3RD Party
Page 1 of 1