=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Low rank prepared to test this ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
=T.O.D=
Ghost

Any Low rank prepared to test this ? Empty
PostSubject: Any Low rank prepared to test this ?   Any Low rank prepared to test this ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:47 pm

Back to top Go down
CaptainMagicAA
=T.O.D=
CaptainMagicAA

PostSubject: Re: Any Low rank prepared to test this ?   Any Low rank prepared to test this ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:00 am

Is it a cheat ?
Back to top Go down
Ghost
=T.O.D=
Ghost

PostSubject: Not sure    Any Low rank prepared to test this ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:32 am

I doubt it ... but cd key stealer it maybe ? I have not time to dissasemble it , It claims to allow single shot all weapons , if i needed lots of cd keys this is the way to get them an app posing as something it isnt Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Low rank prepared to test this ?   Any Low rank prepared to test this ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:46 am

if its modifying weapons to do what they werent scripted to do, then that my friend is classed as a hack :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Low rank prepared to test this ?   Any Low rank prepared to test this ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Low rank prepared to test this ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=T.O.D= :: Games :: Bad Company 2 chat-
Jump to: