=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

didnt think i was spamming last night.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hawkpete2
=T.O.D=
hawkpete2

didnt think i was spamming last night. Empty
PostSubject: didnt think i was spamming last night.   didnt think i was spamming last night. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:02 pm

last night ,we were all having a jolly nice time. then some player started having some wee digs cant remember his name, enyway at one point i thougt id use the 40mm . got a few kills, he then starts moaning about spamming. well i didnt think so, i would call it defending a possition,using a weapon that was intended for the game. ( tell me if im missing something?) . I was telling my boss about it.who is an ex parra, he recons the whole idea of combat is to kill the enemy and stay alive. I know i moan about snipers,cgs,morter strikes etc, but they are there for the same reason. enyway sorry for gripping but its been bugging me. cheers2
Back to top Go down
gean
=T.O.D= Recruit Admin
gean

PostSubject: Re: didnt think i was spamming last night.   didnt think i was spamming last night. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:09 pm

Don't worry about it Pete, i use the 40mm if i need it and reload and do it again if it is needed. X
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: didnt think i was spamming last night.   didnt think i was spamming last night. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:13 pm

like you said they are there for a reason, if he was good hed know how to counter a 40mm user.
Kudos for the defending mate
Back to top Go down
CaptainMagicAA
=T.O.D=
CaptainMagicAA

PostSubject: Re: didnt think i was spamming last night.   didnt think i was spamming last night. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:00 pm

If he bother you pete i'd knife him, mate didnt think i was spamming last night. 280300

You're right, just because you're a =T.O.D= didnt think i was spamming last night. Icon_biggrin didnt think i was spamming last night. 421505
Back to top Go down
LordOfKaos
=T.O.D=
LordOfKaos

PostSubject: Re: didnt think i was spamming last night.   didnt think i was spamming last night. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:36 pm

I wouldn't worry about it Pete. That guy was being a giant ass all game in squad chat as well as being really annoying in all chat as well. He was just looking to cause hassle after I told him to not put C4 on the uav.
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: didnt think i was spamming last night.   didnt think i was spamming last night. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:53 am

as everyone else said dont worry about it mate, spamming in sjust sitting doing one after another for ages and not nbothering doing anything else and as you told me last night this isnt what you were doing, and kaos is right the guy is a dick as i remember he was the one i was going to ban
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: didnt think i was spamming last night.   didnt think i was spamming last night. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

didnt think i was spamming last night.
Page 1 of 1