=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

battlefield 3

Go down 
+3
ShadowScotsman
crack
killieandy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
killieandy
=T.O.D=
killieandy

battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: battlefield 3   battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:43 am

well looks like its official. thee will be a battlefield 3 and if you pre-order medle of honor you can get exclusive beta content

http://www.medalofhonor.com/en_GB
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: battlefield 3   battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:36 pm

i so want to play the beta for this but dont want to but m,edal of honour Sad
Back to top Go down
ShadowScotsman
=T.O.D= Match Organizer
ShadowScotsman

battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: battlefield 3   battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:13 pm

oh no lol im falling behind ive not even got bc2 yet
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: battlefield 3   battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:13 am

pull the finger out then shadow Razz and looks like last night someone told me i am getting medal of honour lol! so i get to enjoy the beta cheers
Back to top Go down
LordOfKaos
=T.O.D=
LordOfKaos

battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: battlefield 3   battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:38 am

I wouldn't be getting too excited yet about this one. The article below mentions some interesting things about this beta offer but for those too lazy to click here's the part I found most troubling.

All I can tell you is that if you buy the Medal of Honor limited edition, along with a recieving a bunch of exclusive in-game weapon and armour loot which “gives players a tactical gameplay advantage on day one” you’ll receive an invite to the BF3 beta “within 12 months.”

Unless the beta doesn’t actually happen within 12 months, notes the small print, in which case you might not get access to it. Wha… really? Nice. Nice.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/07/30/bf3-a-mystery-wrapped-in-a-beta-engima/

Also you only get beta access if you pre-order the limited edition version of medal of honour.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMagicAA
=T.O.D=
CaptainMagicAA

battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: battlefield 3   battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:31 pm

i read the article, Lord, and all his comment. i strongly disagree EA with BF3 beta. i wont buy moh the rotten game -Smile they have to pay me a lot to play that bad game again. I'll buy bf3 limited edition if it'll exist. we have time before it happend and i'm thinking about modern warefare 2, with not ?
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: battlefield 3   battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:47 pm

ohhhh not so gd then, only read the lazy mans part but Very Happy will read the rest later
Back to top Go down
gean
=T.O.D= Recruit Admin
gean

battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: battlefield 3   battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:14 am

My other half has got battlefield 2, he loved it at the time and i only played it 2 or 3 times.
I don't think i will go out of my way to buy it. X
Back to top Go down
Kev
=T.O.D=
Kev

battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: battlefield 3   battlefield 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:10 pm

I loved battlefield 2.

If they can get the graphics right with the frostbite engine then it is goingt to be far far better than BC2. BC2 is essentially a console game converted for the pc (by necessity consol games are simpler in concept). battelfield 2 was always designed for the pc , and much better for it. It will be good to play an updated battlefield game with a com rose again. Like space I want Battlefield 2143 too. I am so greedy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

battlefield 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: battlefield 3   battlefield 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

battlefield 3
Page 1 of 1