=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE !

Go down 
+3
killieandy
skeeba
Ghost
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
=T.O.D=
Ghost

The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE ! Empty
PostSubject: The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE !   The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE ! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:36 am

As ill be the main STAR Very Happy , About time i put my my movie skills to work ,
All involved get a mention at the End Smile

Clip 1 is Where i need cameraman filming me using fraps / Running down long hill Towards cameraman /then thru his lens Very Happy

im gonna create troops of deception holding account on you tube (password pm to ppl)anybody can supply footage , we see what happens Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skeeba
Founder of =T.O.D=
skeeba

PostSubject: Re: The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE !   The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE ! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:40 am

i am up for it.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost
=T.O.D=
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE !   The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE ! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:45 am

My 1st assistant Director .... lets get some done !

@ Queenie + Crack ... Will you allow me you to knife you both /(side by side ?) skeeba filming Very Happy for the sake of speeding up the funny bits Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killieandy
=T.O.D=
killieandy

PostSubject: Re: The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE !   The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE ! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:47 am

get matty involved. he made some not to bad vids when he was uk-f
Back to top Go down
Ghost
=T.O.D=
Ghost

PostSubject: We need to get Juicy footage!   The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE ! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:52 am

We need to get Juicy footage!

Plan Ahead the Shots / Have elite Bodyguards for cameraman !
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE !   The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE ! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:43 pm

sorry, got to much on to do this
Back to top Go down
QueenShinigami
Friend of =T.O.D=
QueenShinigami

PostSubject: Re: The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE !   The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE ! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:15 pm

Ghost wrote:
As ill be the main STAR Very Happy , About time i put my my movie skills to work ,
All involved get a mention at the End Smile

1. Can you get anymore self obsessed? Laughing Laughing
2. what movie skills? you barely have english skills Ghost. Laughing Laughing
3. seriously, ur ego... full of urself since the the bc2 tourny fm's where that desperate that they asked u to be FM Laughing Laughing

Ghost wrote:

@ Queenie + Crack ... Will you allow me you to knife you both /(side by side ?) skeeba filming Very Happy for the sake of speeding up the funny bits Very Happy

4. No, i mean why the hell would I do that with the ammount of abuse i get off you. ah no chance especially for giving you glory even if it is more 'fake' glory. You can hardly knife us as it is so if we let you knife us in that video, everyone is going to know its fake Wink and that you cant do it for real. Rolling Eyes

So just in case you didnt understand that, let me sum this up for you. You egoistic moron, there is no chance in hell of me and crack letting you do that. Wink

Cya ingame to get your tags again. Wink not that its a challenge.

Queenie
Back to top Go down
Ghost
=T.O.D=
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE !   The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE ! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:18 pm

Here is some more ABUSE F**K -YOU!

have a nice night !
Back to top Go down
QueenShinigami
Friend of =T.O.D=
QueenShinigami

PostSubject: Re: The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE !   The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE ! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:26 pm

Ghost wrote:
Here is some more ABUSE F**K -YOU!

have a nice night !

Thank you Twisted Evil point proved, just getting my own back

Laughing will do >Smile
Back to top Go down
Kev
=T.O.D=
Kev

PostSubject: Re: The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE !   The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE ! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:56 pm

Bit harsh.

Cant you abuse each other in private so that we dont have to read it?

Back to top Go down
QueenShinigami
Friend of =T.O.D=
QueenShinigami

PostSubject: Re: The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE !   The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE ! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:02 pm

Kev wrote:
Bit harsh.

Cant you abuse each other in private so that we dont have to read it?

Kev, i was just joking ^^ hmmm ok my sense of humor is slightly different and cruel in that way XD i can see how it looks harsh but its not meant to be. but if u try to get a rise out of me, thats the type of response u will get ghost.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMagicAA
=T.O.D=
CaptainMagicAA

PostSubject: Re: The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE !   The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE ! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:07 pm

good idea ! The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE ! 866647 The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE ! 421505 The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE ! 421505 The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE ! 421505
Back to top Go down
Ghost
=T.O.D=
Ghost

PostSubject: Here is some of the soundtrack i have chosen :)   The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE ! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:17 am

A Classic!

This track promotes a strong Beast !/Dark Horse e.g Ghost , takes the drama well !
Very Happy

Above all its in Military Brass Orchestra style
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE !   The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 'TOD' SHORT Movie-- EXTRAS REQUIRED! APPLY HERE !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=T.O.D= :: Games :: Bad Company 2 chat-
Jump to: