=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets see your mug

Go down 
+19
ShadowScotsman
gean
QueenShinigami
Ghost
wolverine101st
O
CaptainMagicAA
bobek83
killieandy
r3lic222
skeeba
noobemata
r3birth
M0nkeyBh0y
Space--Marine
Kev
hawkpete2
jemiol
crack
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Space--Marine
=T.O.D= Designer
Space--Marine

Lets see your mug - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets see your mug   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:59 am

lol homies !! funky nice new pics !!! lol!

a special price for crack and Queenie one which is so cute !!! u know how the story goes...: "and they had a lot of children..." lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your mug   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:10 am

hehe you never know shadow we coudl be mate, and space Shocked Shocked Shocked and Shocked Shocked Shocked lol! no kids just now
Back to top Go down
ShadowScotsman
=T.O.D= Match Organizer
ShadowScotsman

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your mug   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:31 am

lol space you crack me up lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
QueenShinigami
Friend of =T.O.D=
QueenShinigami

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your mug   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:43 am

nah shadow we arent Smile although in my opinion i look like a zombie, was tired :S

And space no chance. tongue
Back to top Go down
Ghost
=T.O.D=
Ghost

PostSubject: Bonnie + Fuckin Clyde lol   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:13 am

@ Bonnie + Fuckin Clyde lol

Well thanks for da pic updates all , made me laugh !

Your audition for the new movie we are makin is succesfull goto warner bros USA !
Back to top Go down
killieandy
=T.O.D=
killieandy

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your mug   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:15 am

i thought you were alright skeebo utill you posted the pick of you in your rangers top Razz . i hate the old sisters

mon the killie
Back to top Go down
Kev
=T.O.D=
Kev

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your mug   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:51 am

Nice Pics Shadow.

I think you look best in that larger one although it is a bit grainy. Your nose doesnt look too bent. Shame what happened to your your eyes, did the fall knock them that way?

Only Kidding. Good to see your lovely mugg. See you on 2142 sometime soon
Back to top Go down
killieandy
=T.O.D=
killieandy

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your mug   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:01 pm

ill have to try and find you all on facebook and add you to mine
Back to top Go down
ShadowScotsman
=T.O.D= Match Organizer
ShadowScotsman

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your mug   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:46 pm

thats a point there andy Razz

here my fb link https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1106463022 (i think thats the right one anyway) if anyone is mad enough to add me just add a little side know letting me know who you are because one of my friends posted my link on a youtube video a while back and since then ive been getting requests from random everyday lol

and i look forward to playing with you again too kev its been ages since we've had a game Razz
Back to top Go down
killieandy
=T.O.D=
killieandy

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your mug   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:33 am

ShadowScotsman wrote:
thats a point there andy Razz

here my fb link https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1106463022 (i think thats the right one anyway) if anyone is mad enough to add me just add a little side know letting me know who you are because one of my friends posted my link on a youtube video a while back and since then ive been getting requests from random everyday lol

and i look forward to playing with you again too kev its been ages since we've had a game Razz

request sent

on a side note what about a tod page on facebook
Back to top Go down
CaptainMagicAA
=T.O.D=
CaptainMagicAA

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your mug   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:56 pm

Crack and Queenie : Nice, will you make another T.O.D for playing with my baby ?

And Skeeba's brother was a surprise : i'am sure they play on the same keybord so they have 4 hands a great advantage : is it cheating ? :d

ShadowScottman : LOL : I just post a middle ugly pic my shelf : may be i'm lazy about post two pics ?

Long life the T.O.D's
Back to top Go down
Space--Marine
=T.O.D= Designer
Space--Marine

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your mug   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:36 pm

come on captain , post more pics ! show us ur baby m8 !! with her Spas in the hands !! lol!
Back to top Go down
skeeba
Founder of =T.O.D=
skeeba

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your mug   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:04 pm

lol that is not my blood lol but he is a bro knowen since 2000
Back to top Go down
gean
=T.O.D= Recruit Admin
gean

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your mug   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:14 pm

I am glad everything went well Crack on your visit to see Queenie, you look kinda cute together, i hope the future turns out Rosie. X
That is a better picture of you Skeeb nice to see you more clearly than your other picture. X
What can i say Shadow Laughing Laughing lets hope you heel with improvements. X Laughing Laughing only joking Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
killieandy
=T.O.D=
killieandy

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your mug   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:34 pm

for those who wish to add me on facebook here is a link to my page

https://www.facebook.com/killieandy

remember to say who you are which always helps

if anyone is good with facebook do they fancy making a facebook page for tod. i would do it but im not that good with facebook
Back to top Go down
Space--Marine
=T.O.D= Designer
Space--Marine

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your mug   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:56 pm

I m not on Facebook mate sry ! silent
Back to top Go down
Horzah
Friend of =T.O.D=
Horzah

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your mug   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:02 pm

Lets see your mug - Page 9 Pixs_313

This is me and my wife on holiday in Portugal - we have found a great wee place called Carvoeira - there's a pub in it called Hemingways run by a guy from Hamilton (3miles from where we live). Crack will know Hamilton and thats where Avatar is from also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scottishfamilysearch.co.uk/
Space--Marine
=T.O.D= Designer
Space--Marine

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your mug   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:09 pm

nice pic mate Wink ...I also had the chance to went in portugal,its a nice country !
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your mug   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:12 pm

nice to see your face mate,

i know hamilton well mate spent many a drunk night there but mind you i never been in the pub called hemingways in hamilton

edit**

well i was going to add you to the gallary mate but we have hit the limit fucking 5mb angryf so glad where going to this new site
Back to top Go down
MattJP
=T.O.D= Recruit
MattJP

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your mug   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:09 am

I feel quite young here now...

Lets see your mug - Page 9 41484_678605452_3631_n
I look fat in this picture, it's the way my jumper is hanging I swear! Taken last week

Lets see your mug - Page 9 Rszdsc01079
Looking good in me kilt, too much sun in my eyes Smile taken 2 months ago
Back to top Go down
Kev
=T.O.D=
Kev

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your mug   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:51 am

Nice Photos matt. In the 2nd one are you dressed up for your typical night out? Looking good my man. Nice to see your mugshots mate.
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your mug   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:29 am

looking good matt with the kilt Wink and kev did you not know all scotsman wear skirts on a night out Razz
Back to top Go down
MattJP
=T.O.D= Recruit
MattJP

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your mug   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:57 am

Cheers Crack. Kev I was at my brothers graduation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Space--Marine
=T.O.D= Designer
Space--Marine

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your mug   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:41 am

lol yep Matt nice pic...u look sexy in ur kilt lol !!! Razz
Back to top Go down
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your mug   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:49 am

good to see your faces guys Very Happy
and Matt u look good in that kit Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets see your mug   Lets see your mug - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets see your mug
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=T.O.D= :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: