=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tournament is back

Go down 
+9
Space--Marine
skeeba
LordOfKaos
Touchstone
MattJP
gean
hawkpete2
bobek83
jemiol
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LordOfKaos
=T.O.D=
LordOfKaos

tournament is back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:07 am

So much for water under the bridge then. I'd say something if Teki was running it but cmon Ghost, the rest of them did at least apologise afterwards for their aggressive defense. Would you like it if the other clans in the tourney found that ban of duckface on his old character wearing tod tags and tarred us all with the same brush?

Also just to add on the topic of Herpes 'cheater stats'. I've commented on this before. Take a look at his pins. He has very few MCOM attack pins and very few flag captures and flag defends, he uses the longer range weapons. Judging from his stats he hangs back a lot. I'm guessing he's more the squad leader type. He'll sit back and leave others do the dying while he offers long range support and a spawn point. This would explain his k/d. I have 120 more ace pins than him for christ sake and his spm is around the same as mine.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
=T.O.D=
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:16 am

Bollocks to the tourney ! im still out you are in thats it .
Plus they made a point of not apologising to me , every1 else thou
Tell ADMIN Voda to delete my account Very Happy That dude will edit any further accusations against his clan ! and make them look squeaky clean.
Checkout the scores of the matches played .... its EV 1,2,3 ...only 1 has been caught the others updated .
I predict Eagles will win again and again , hardly worth playin .
Back to top Go down
Space--Marine
=T.O.D= Designer
Space--Marine

PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:23 am

You shouldnt be so firm Ghost mate, I know u ve taken a lot in the face with teki s story and i can understand ur feeling about, but afterall its just a game mate and I hope everything will run fine now...
I was surprised too to see Voda offering his services after this shame, but afterall why not ?... like Jemiol said no one offered his services ( i even refused myself Embarassed )...and turny was just about to die just because of one guy ??
like Lord said, every clan has his black sheeps.... and as now it seems resolved... lets give EV a second chance and see how it goes...

Back to top Go down
Ghost
=T.O.D=
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:31 am

Marine you pussy ! i needed a post like that to calm me down ... a sympathetic member !
1 more chance i will give these guys ! no more !

I will return to the tourney , ill be a 'hair trigger thou , watching ,waiting , the same will happen again thou i bet .
Back to top Go down
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:34 am

Ghost wrote:
I predict Eagles will win again and again , hardly worth playing .
to be honest i hope that Eagles will win the tourney thats why im playing in it Very Happy
also EV have now only 4 players and will play as merc squad
Back to top Go down
LordOfKaos
=T.O.D=
LordOfKaos

PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:35 am

Ghost wrote:
ill be a 'hair trigger thou , watching ,waiting
So business as usual then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Space--Marine
=T.O.D= Designer
Space--Marine

PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:36 am

lol Ghosty !
believe me I ll keep my eyes open too.... Twisted Evil
...and liek Jem , I hope to see the map in blue at the end of turny !! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ghost
=T.O.D=
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:09 am

Hey lord ! wont be long before the EV version is caught ! same hack teki used !
Page 2 pbbans

EB 5792d3cbec9bafa4faccc1d833a21a0b
AIMBOT #50181 [FTW]Herpes
67.11.*.89 [United States] BHzD
72.5.250.143:19567 Sep 05, 2010
7:17 pm

But their herpes is Canadian ! Teki's best mate

To be on the safe side you should ask voda if he is still in their guild Very Happy

Last edited by Ghost on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Space--Marine
=T.O.D= Designer
Space--Marine

PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:16 am

Herpes is aimbotted too now ?? affraid Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ghost
=T.O.D=
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:19 am

pig LOL i don't know and don't care anymore ....... you all think he is legit so im out on a limb , you all shoot me down fairly quick wiv my accusations !

I want Herpes to be a FM ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gean
=T.O.D= Recruit Admin
gean

PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:56 am

Matt there really isn't many rules in the game, but need to confirm from other players,

You can base rape and steal their vehicles, the Vipers like doing this

Need to check, i don't think you can place C4 on vehicles and use it to drive into targets

We have done really well the last few games and i felt Crack did a fantastic job shouting orders, this was a big help and kept us on our toes. I don't know what everyone else thinks but i would like to nominate Crack to continue with this. X
Back to top Go down
Space--Marine
=T.O.D= Designer
Space--Marine

PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:11 pm

yeah cracky is very good as officier ! he has a good sense of what happenin on the map and he s good to coordonate different squads...I always appreciate being squad leader under his orders. Shooting

I'm a good player but my poor english is not enough to pretend bein an officier / squadleader is the way I'm doin the best.

and I always found jemiol is doing great job too as officier so I vote for Jem or Crack as officier ! Head Bang
Back to top Go down
bobek83
=T.O.D=
bobek83

PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:14 pm

I agreede with Gean and Space!!! Jemiol and Crack they are 2 of best oficers with one we have!!!
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:39 pm

Ghost wrote:
Hey lord ! wont be long before the EV version is caught ! same hack teki used !
Page 2 pbbans

EB 5792d3cbec9bafa4faccc1d833a21a0b
AIMBOT #50181 [FTW]Herpes
67.11.*.89 [United States] BHzD
72.5.250.143:19567 Sep 05, 2010
7:17 pm

But their herpes is Canadian ! Teki's best mate

To be on the safe side you should ask voda if he is still in their guild Very Happy

Rolling Eyes

ghost this is clearly a different person.

as the saying goes look hard enough and you will see things that are not there.

Quote :
you all shoot me down fairly quick wiv my accusations !

try giving some real proof instead of just shouting hacker all the time and people might listen, every heard the story of the boy who cried wolf?

and thank you very much guys i will probably be paintballing this Sunday so wont be there but im happy to do it when ever you need me
Back to top Go down
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:00 am

i've always known that Crack will be great as an officer even if he always trying to avoid to be one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:50 am

jemiol wrote:
i've always known that Crack will be great as an officer even if he always trying to avoid to be one Very Happy

hehe cheers mate as ive said to you before just was never sure how people would react to me barking orders out Embarassed
Back to top Go down
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:54 am

crack wrote:
jemiol wrote:

hehe cheers mate as ive said to you before just was never sure how people would react to me barking orders out Embarassed
if your orders make sens people will always follow
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:13 am

jemiol wrote:
crack wrote:
jemiol wrote:

if your orders make sens people will always follow

does that mean when i order ghost to stay in the base or be a human sheild he will?? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ghost
=T.O.D=
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:30 am

Glad to see yer thinking of me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:02 am

well you do have to concentrate on the wink link and how to remove it Wink
Back to top Go down
cutchy1981

PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:38 am

Interesting thread but I would like to clear a few points up EV are NOT running the tournament this tournament has always been and always will be a ECC run tournament all voda has done is become a FM he is the only one who made a serious offer he will just do fm work not actually solely run the tournament

Everything website, servers etc remain with ECC and voda will work alongside the existing fms

I alongside a few others at ECC are very active in the PB community and tournament servers will stream to pbbans and also ggc so we are doing our upmost to make the tournament cheat free

I have stated that the teki situation has been dealt with regarding the tournament and it is water under the bridge I wont tar a whole clan because of 1 person case and point duck face and you guys the issue with duck face

so get your ass on ts this sunday and you never know you might get the ever elusive cutchy fFM tags
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcompanytournament.com
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:22 am

thank you for that info clutchy and you make a very gd point with duck face. i wont be there this sunday paintball duites call Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cutchy1981

PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:26 am

paintball ouch done it twice and still have the bruises from the last time i did it to add insult to injury I managed to fall in to a stinking swap yup great laughs were had by all unfortunately at my expense
Back to top Go down
http://www.badcompanytournament.com
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:33 am

lol! been there mate, even had a game where i had 7 lumps on my head Very Happy but i love go at lease once a month

but falling into the swap that coudnt have been nice but funny to wacth lol
Back to top Go down
LordOfKaos
=T.O.D=
LordOfKaos

PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:02 pm

Ugh the last time I played paintball I got kneecapped at close range. I was limping for a week. Didn't manage to fall into a swamp though Very Happy

I'll try and get on this Sunday cutchy. Jemiol has already given out to me for getting drunk last Sunday instead of helping the eagles win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tournament is back
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next