=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Civilisation V

Go down 
+5
Touchstone
killieandy
LordOfKaos
crack
MattJP
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MattJP
=T.O.D= Recruit
MattJP

Civilisation V Empty
PostSubject: Civilisation V   Civilisation V I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:32 am

Civilisation V Civilization5logo
Anyone getting this game or did anyone play the previous ones? Just pre-ordered mine today on Steam. Come out in 4 days Smile
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

Civilisation V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civilisation V   Civilisation V I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:48 am

one of my fav games to pirate, loved civ 3 and 4 never really played the earlyer ones.

and i thought it was tomorrow scratch
Back to top Go down
LordOfKaos
=T.O.D=
LordOfKaos

Civilisation V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civilisation V   Civilisation V I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:29 am

I avoid civ for the same reason I avoid wow. I would never be seen again.
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

Civilisation V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civilisation V   Civilisation V I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:33 am

rofl rofl

that is a very gd reason kaos
Back to top Go down
killieandy
=T.O.D=
killieandy

Civilisation V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civilisation V   Civilisation V I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:05 am

i will have to get it even if just to keep up the joy of having owned every one of them including the spin offs ( alpha centori, colinization both etc) so looks like i know what some of my pay wll be going to this month
Back to top Go down
Touchstone
=T.O.D= Recruit
Touchstone

Civilisation V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civilisation V   Civilisation V I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:17 pm

im so terrible at the civs that it makes me angry
Back to top Go down
http://www.ll221.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/user/rwhi
MattJP
=T.O.D= Recruit
MattJP

Civilisation V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civilisation V   Civilisation V I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:55 pm

Haha Kaos, love it. It can take peoples lives away if your not careful! Never had that problem though.

Crack on Steam it says it's available on the 24th. Pre-downloaded it so that when the 24th comes, I can jump straight on Smile

And Touchstone don't worry I feel your pain, I just can't manage to win a game any higher than the 4th difficulty. Dont understand how can some people can handle the hardest one. I only pirated Civ 4 though so hopefully now I actually bought the game I will feel more of an incentive to work hard on my strategies.
Back to top Go down
MattJP
=T.O.D= Recruit
MattJP

Civilisation V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civilisation V   Civilisation V I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:29 pm

30 minutes after the official Europe release and it's STILL NOT AVAILABLE! Not impressed Valve/2K!

Got to get up in a few hours as well Sad

The worst part is, is that America got the game 3 days ago. What's the point in digital release if everything can't be released at the same time?
Back to top Go down
Space--Marine
=T.O.D= Designer
Space--Marine

Civilisation V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civilisation V   Civilisation V I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:07 pm

is this game really good MAtt ? never played to, I heard about ... and see some screens tha t s all...
Back to top Go down
MattJP
=T.O.D= Recruit
MattJP

Civilisation V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civilisation V   Civilisation V I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:27 pm

Well, Civ 4 was really good in my eyes and I don't see why Civ 5 shouldn't be either. Give the demo a download, you can get it on Steam.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Civilisation V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civilisation V   Civilisation V I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:05 pm

the civ games are great spave but really suck up time if you ahve never tried it honestly get a torrent you will be amazed

its crack btw forgot i was logged in on this one Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://troopsofdeception.forumotion.com
killieandy
=T.O.D=
killieandy

Civilisation V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civilisation V   Civilisation V I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:47 am

put it this way space civ 2 stayed in the top 100 games for over 10 years after it came out. even though it is a turn based game it is so addictive. you always find yourself saying "just one more turn then ill switch it off" gona pick it up tomorrow at some point
Back to top Go down
Kev
=T.O.D=
Kev

Civilisation V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civilisation V   Civilisation V I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:03 am

Yeh I had the same thing about Total war (Medieval and Shogun). I could waste days on it. If I hadnt had to get up occaisionally to go to the toilet and get water i think my legs would have withered away to nothing. In fact its a good job that I have to go out to a job and earn money, cause sometimes i wonder wther I would ever get out of the house. lol.

For the goodness of my own health i now avoid the total war games.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMagicAA
=T.O.D=
CaptainMagicAA

Civilisation V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civilisation V   Civilisation V I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:13 pm

Well i need more action than civilisation V :

I'm thinking about Modern Warefare 2 Shooting Shooting Shooting
Back to top Go down
MattJP
=T.O.D= Recruit
MattJP

Civilisation V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civilisation V   Civilisation V I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:54 pm

There's no action in MW2, not compared to BC2 anyway. The campaign is pretty fun so it's worth a torrent.

Oh and I've been playing Civ 5 for quite a bit now. It's greeeeeeat! But so different to Civ 4, a lot to learn yet
Back to top Go down
CaptainMagicAA
=T.O.D=
CaptainMagicAA

Civilisation V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civilisation V   Civilisation V I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:32 pm

I've seen Civ 5 went out today in France
Back to top Go down
killieandy
=T.O.D=
killieandy

Civilisation V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civilisation V   Civilisation V I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:38 am

just to let you know i might be M.I.A. for a few weeks as i have just got civ v. ill post a report up about the game if i can manage to drag myself away from it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Civilisation V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civilisation V   Civilisation V I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Civilisation V
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=T.O.D= :: Games :: Other game chat-
Jump to: