=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interested in joining chaps!

Go down 
+8
Ghost
skeeba
LordOfKaos
hawkpete2
crack
Space--Marine
Kev
MattJP
12 posters
AuthorMessage
MattJP
=T.O.D= Recruit
MattJP

Interested in joining chaps! Empty
PostSubject: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:43 pm

First Name: Matt

Last Name: P

Game Name: MattJP

Xfire Name: Don't have

Male or Female: Male

Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY): I'm 17

Email Address: mattjp93@gmail.com (no spamming!)

Skill Level (1=worse, 10=Best): Erm, I'm gona say 7.

Previous Clans(If any): BBC2 (very small clan)

What made you leave your last Clan?(Again if any): Too inactive, wanted to join a larger clan.

How did you hear of us?: From your server

Donations** (how often?): The occasional few quid every now and then if your in need.

Make training? (days tbc): I'll certainly try, quite busy with college at the moment, in my last year.

How often do you play?: Saturday's, Sunday's and at random times throughout most of the week days if I'm not busy.

What benefits will you give the Clan?: I consider myself a good pilot, a very good medic and I am always thinking of new strategies. Not afraid to jump on an mcom station if I could possibly get killed (more of a SPM person rather than a KDR person). Oh yes, I also have cookies.

What do you like about our Clan?: I don't know much really, I think your server is awesome though! It's in my favourites.

Comments: I'm not one of those whiney little kids you get on teamspeak! I'm generally a friendly guy and I am VERY big on my squad and team play in the game. I hate it when it's just every man for himself, this isn't COD people!
Back to top Go down
Kev
=T.O.D=
Kev

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:10 pm

Heh Matt,

Welcome to TOD.

I am sure you are going to enjoy it. Good to have u here.

See you online sometime soon

Kev
Back to top Go down
MattJP
=T.O.D= Recruit
MattJP

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:19 pm

Cheers Kev, looking forward to playing with you.
Back to top Go down
Space--Marine
=T.O.D= Designer
Space--Marine

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:27 pm

welcome on the mothership Matt cheers

just for u to know we have a one month trial period before u became 'fully' a =T.O.D= and get admin rights on serv. but i'm sure wont be a prob Wink and u already can wear our =T.O.D= tag.

check our website cause its very active , and take a lok if u wanna participate cause we have dates for clan wars
Twisted Evil Very Happy

if u have a mic, just click on our TS button on homepage to jump on TS Very Happy

cya soon ingame //Shooting Head Bang
Back to top Go down
Kev
=T.O.D=
Kev

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Matt when you say you are more of a SPM person do you mean a support/medic? Sorry to ask but I am a bit thick and you need to keep things simple for me.
Back to top Go down
MattJP
=T.O.D= Recruit
MattJP

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Score Per Minute. It's one of the stats.

And Thanks Space! I think I'd rather work on my skills before considering a clan war, don't think I'm as good as any of you.

Last edited by MattJP on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:39 pm

hey mate was nice haveing u on ts didnt realise u had applied to join us Embarassed

but welcome to the clan mate and space said there will be a 1 month trial jump on ts with us mate and have a luagh.

also i will set you up on the forum so you can see the clan section
Back to top Go down
Kev
=T.O.D=
Kev

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:41 pm

Aah!

That makes so much more sense than my guess.

What an idiot. Lol
Back to top Go down
MattJP
=T.O.D= Recruit
MattJP

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:58 pm

Thanks Crack! And no worries Kev, I thought it was a well established Battlefield acronym (if that's the word? Not sure).

And talk about bad impressions, for the small time I was on TS I played horribly, don't judge meeee!
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:46 pm

lol mate dont worry this clan isnt all about your skill level we have people rangeing from great to well ghost lol!

just jump on have some fun thats what were all about
Back to top Go down
hawkpete2
=T.O.D=
hawkpete2

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:50 pm

good to have new blood matt,,, glad you feel the same way as i do about cod. cheers2
Back to top Go down
LordOfKaos
=T.O.D=
LordOfKaos

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:52 pm

I wouldn't exactly say you made a bad impression Matt. You were definitely willing to get stuck in at the very least which is always good plus I didn't manage to add your tags to my collection so you couldn't have been playing that badly. I'll have to rectify that soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:35 pm

forgot to say another member from Scotland cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
MattJP
=T.O.D= Recruit
MattJP

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:33 am

Thank you hawk, and LordOfKaos I am very prone to knifing so I am sure you will!

Crack I'm guessing your the Scot I heard on TS last night? In my last clan it was just me and a load of English! Suffered daily abuse! Glad to see I'm not alone haha.

It's going to take a while to remember everyone's names as this seems like a big clan, so please bear with me.

Also just so you know I am going to donate £5 to the server, just need to set up my paypal account first.
Back to top Go down
skeeba
Founder of =T.O.D=
skeeba

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:35 am

Hi matt welcome aboard Smile
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:54 am

it would have been me or pete your defo not alone here we have a few Scots here along with English, French, Irish and Polish so a nice mixture.
theres a few of us now but im sure you will get to know everyone in time
Back to top Go down
Ghost
=T.O.D=
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:10 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
gean
=T.O.D= Recruit Admin
gean

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:53 am

Hello and welcome to the TOD family Matt. X
You will get to know who is who very soon, there is a mixture in our clan from the young to mature, fun to serious, idiot to sensible, male to female (one or two are not quite sure which one they are)
You will have to put up with some of us who drool at the mouth at the site of new tags, so pop on TS and let the fun begin. X

Back to top Go down
ShadowScotsman
=T.O.D= Match Organizer
ShadowScotsman

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:14 am

wecome matt Smile im one of those young, fun , idiots gean was talking about XD
Back to top Go down
MattJP
=T.O.D= Recruit
MattJP

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:28 am

Thanks Skeeba, Gean, Ghost, Shadow. I intend to see how long I can go for without getting knifed by all of you, bonus points to whoever gets me first!

I am also quite handy with Photoshop, so if you guys need a hand with graphics just give us a shout.
Back to top Go down
killieandy
=T.O.D=
killieandy

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:38 am

crack wrote:
we have people rangeing from great to well ghost lol!

lol class

mmmmmmmmmmmm new tags to get Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Head Bang Head Bang
when you gona be on next so i can get those tags

anyway welcome abored my fellow scot as crack says we have a few scots in here as well as some great folks from other nations plus we have a few scots who are friends with tod and jump on our ts. be nice to gean as she is our clan nurse even when she is getting your tags lol. as you will find out most of us on here are a wee bit mad and have a good laugh as we play

catch you in my sights soon
Back to top Go down
MattJP
=T.O.D= Recruit
MattJP

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:21 pm

Cheers Andy. Should be on tonight after 9 if my connection is working, it's been jumping all over the place lately.

And I will be nice to Gean, so long as she doesn't T-bag me too often Razz
Back to top Go down
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:19 pm

great to see new people joining hope to see u soon on the field Shooting
Back to top Go down
gean
=T.O.D= Recruit Admin
gean

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:12 am

MattJP wrote:
And I will be nice to Gean, so long as she doesn't T-bag me too often Razz
Will probably just have at least one dip if i get chance when the coast is clear. Don't get frightened it doesn't hurt, just relax and savour the moment. X Laughing Laughing lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Space--Marine
=T.O.D= Designer
Space--Marine

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:20 am

rofl rofl rofl lol gean ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining chaps!   Interested in joining chaps! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interested in joining chaps!
Page 1 of 1