=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tournament is back

Go down 
+9
Space--Marine
skeeba
LordOfKaos
Touchstone
MattJP
gean
hawkpete2
bobek83
jemiol
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: tournament is back   tournament is back I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:35 pm

hi guys tournament is back on Very Happy

after having a few problems lately with the tournament everything seams to be back on track cheers
tour of duty 2 is going to be restarted we have advantage battle this sunday sept 19 at 7pm UK time

can everybody post below if they can play our new members should be interested in this
Back to top Go down
bobek83
=T.O.D=
bobek83

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:40 pm

I should be on!!!
Back to top Go down
hawkpete2
=T.O.D=
hawkpete2

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:41 pm

hope to be there,jem. ill try to scoff me dinner qqqqqqquick.
Back to top Go down
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:44 pm

hawkpete2 wrote:
hope to be there,jem. ill try to scoff me dinner qqqqqqquick.
please try hard for me Wink
Back to top Go down
gean
=T.O.D= Recruit Admin
gean

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:53 pm

I will be available. X
Back to top Go down
MattJP
=T.O.D= Recruit
MattJP

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:46 pm

I am interested but I'm completely oblivious to tournaments, could someone just give a quick run down of the details?
Back to top Go down
Touchstone
=T.O.D= Recruit
Touchstone

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:09 pm

i am also oblivios what a tournament is. however id love to but my masters is in on the 21st, and im currently getting my ass kicked by it. means little sleep till then and defintley no bfbc2 even though im spending at least 14hrs at the computer a day Sad
any chance you can set it back a few days?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ll221.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/user/rwhi
LordOfKaos
=T.O.D=
LordOfKaos

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:41 pm

Don't worry touchstone the tourney matches usually occur every sunday so if you miss one there is usually one the following week.

For the new people here is the site for the tourney:
http://www.badcompanytournament.com/site/
Back to top Go down
skeeba
Founder of =T.O.D=
skeeba

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:52 pm

i will be there.
Back to top Go down
Touchstone
=T.O.D= Recruit
Touchstone

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:45 am

sweet! is it only 2 clans that play at once?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ll221.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/user/rwhi
LordOfKaos
=T.O.D=
LordOfKaos

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:24 am

Touchstone wrote:
sweet! is it only 2 clans that play at once?
Not quite Smile There are 2 armies the Eagles and the Vipers. These are made up of multiple clans. The games generally are run across 2 servers if we get the numbers and the servers are generally fairly full as well. It's basically the size of a public game with the organisation and teamwork of a clanwar. It's usually great fun.
Back to top Go down
Space--Marine
=T.O.D= Designer
Space--Marine

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:24 am

yep t0uch as Lord said many clans are involved in...but we work as clan squads in our eagle army !
by exemple for a game u will have 2 TOD squads and a AG squad against 3 other clan squads....like 666 or others...
it s like a BIG clan war, and last for many weeks, on a kind of Risk map, each army fighting for the total control of the map
(designed by myself lol) it s very fun and good for teamwork/teamplay...

here is the starting map for toD2 :
[img]tournament is back Tod2-s10[/img]

but unfortunately guys I 'm not sure to be there on time this sunday Crying or Very sad because I'm going on a trip to Amsterdam cheers with my lady this week end Twisted Evil I'll be out from the 17 to the 19, but as I should be back in the end of the afternoon of the 19, perhaps i ll be there if im not back too late....

I know skeebs, u d like to join me lol !!!
Back to top Go down
skeeba
Founder of =T.O.D=
skeeba

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:32 am

Marine of course man id have a doobie with ya lol.. id love to go back to amsterdam, and see all the nice buildings and the culture over there is nice Smile
Back to top Go down
MattJP
=T.O.D= Recruit
MattJP

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:14 am

Space I'm very jealous Crying or Very sad

I've signed up on the site. Should we go through anything before Sunday or have any training?
Back to top Go down
LordOfKaos
=T.O.D=
LordOfKaos

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:43 am

From past experience Matt I'm guessing we'll probably just wing it on the day like we usually do
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:47 am

winging it for the win cheers
Back to top Go down
Space--Marine
=T.O.D= Designer
Space--Marine

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:37 pm

lol yeah !! we kick asses on tourny ;-) last scores were about 6-0 / 6-0 for us lol
Back to top Go down
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:15 pm

MattJP wrote:
Space I'm very jealous Crying or Very sad

I've signed up on the site. Should we go through anything before Sunday or have any training?
coz its an advantage battle we will know the map we playing only 5 min beforehand, will have short briefing there about tactics and than of we go Shooting
Back to top Go down
MattJP
=T.O.D= Recruit
MattJP

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:35 am

Sorry ToD'ers, I won't be doing the tournament this Sunday. Sorry for the last minute change of thought.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
=T.O.D=
Ghost

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: TOURNEY IS OVER FOR ME !   tournament is back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:05 am

Sorry to Announce i wont be playing in tourney anymore !

Because EV VODA seems to be interested in running it LOL what a Prick ! supports cheaters ! nobody in that clan/guild has even reported their EV TEKI for re-enabelling his level 50 account that has a PBBAN!
If that guy was TOD i would personally report him every time i saw him re-enable his account!
But i wish you all the best in the tourney , until the next 1 is caught (will it be covered up ? like the teki affair was ?)
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:29 am

Ghost wrote:
Sorry to Announce i wont be playing in tourney anymore !

Because EV VODA seems to be interested in running it LOL what a Prick ! supports cheaters ! nobody in that clan/guild has even reported their EV TEKI for re-enabelling his level 50 account that has a PBBAN!
If that guy was TOD i would personally report him every time i saw him re-enable his account!
But i wish you all the best in the tourney , until the next 1 is caught (will it be covered up ? like the teki affair was ?)

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ghost
=T.O.D=
Ghost

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:29 am

http://www.badcompanytournament.com/site//modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=1762#1762

READ THIS BULLSHIT !

These guys left the tourney ! now back running it lol , plenty of non - cheater clans offered to run it why pick these noobs

They are a sad bunch who defended their cheater ! even with a PBBAN and told him to buy another game heh.
They are not worthy of running a tourney+they cannot run their clan properly , so im out , my opinion - you have yours
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:40 am

Ghost wrote:
http://www.badcompanytournament.com/site//modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=1762#1762

READ THIS BULLSHIT !

These guys left the tourney ! now back running it lol , plenty of non - cheater clans offered to run it why pick these noobs

They are a sad bunch who defended their cheater ! even with a PBBAN and told him to buy another game heh.
They are not worthy of running a tourney+they cannot run their clan properly , so im out , my opinion - you have yours

Rolling Eyes

didnt you say a wee while ago you wanted them keeped in the tourny scratch
Back to top Go down
Ghost
=T.O.D=
Ghost

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:45 am

Aye as players only ! top jobs are Earned , not begged !
Im afraid their C.V sucks ! no other players clans have been consulted over this ! Jobs for the boys(who are not even in tourney anymore)
The way they handled my accusations said everythin to me , just kids ! they are

Also this guy is still in their clan ! http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/Herpes ...,... Vipers dont stand a chance ! cheater STATS
Back to top Go down
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:04 am

Ghost relax a bit and birth Rolling Eyes
1st EV is not running the tournament Voda step up to help FM's running it
2nd i haven't seen any posts by other clans willing to help FM's
3rd Teki was thrown out from EV after they did their own investigation and find out hard evidence on him apparently Teki was using hack that he paid for witch was invisible until last PB update
to b honest Ghost i dont know what u on about Teki was deceiving EV as much as everybody else and i bet that EV was much more surprised in Teki being a hacker coz they probably known him for years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tournament is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament is back   tournament is back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tournament is back
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next