=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Links are not working!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MattJP
=T.O.D= Recruit
MattJP

Links are not working!!! Empty
PostSubject: Links are not working!!!   Links are not working!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Site owners, the links in all the emails aren't working for the topic notifications and every other link in the emails I believe are the same. I've noticed this myself and it seems some poor chap is having problems joining the site because of this.
Back to top Go down
LordOfKaos
=T.O.D=
LordOfKaos

PostSubject: Re: Links are not working!!!   Links are not working!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:29 pm

Yeah its to do with the main domain name being switched over as the site gets a revamp. I'm sure Crack will sort it soon.
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: Links are not working!!!   Links are not working!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:31 pm

sorry i doubt i can fix this i will try but the new site is eating up all my time.
Back to top Go down
LordOfKaos
=T.O.D=
LordOfKaos

PostSubject: Re: Links are not working!!!   Links are not working!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:36 pm

No worries Crack. Also if you need help setting anything up with the new site let me know.
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: Links are not working!!!   Links are not working!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:51 pm

thanks mate i might need to bring in some help.

anyone ever used e107 before?
Back to top Go down
LordOfKaos
=T.O.D=
LordOfKaos

PostSubject: Re: Links are not working!!!   Links are not working!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:07 pm

I haven't used it before but it's a content management system. I've written a few of those when in college. The idea is that you get a working framework out of the box and all you need to do is edit the content sections. A true content management system should be able to be updated by someone with 0 web experience.

What sort of issues are you having with it?
Back to top Go down
MattJP
=T.O.D= Recruit
MattJP

PostSubject: Re: Links are not working!!!   Links are not working!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:44 am

Forgot to mention, the banner for the server will also need changing as the link on that is wrong as well

If it was done on PS then you can send me the PDF and I could do it if your busy.
Back to top Go down
Space--Marine
=T.O.D= Designer
Space--Marine

PostSubject: Re: Links are not working!!!   Links are not working!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:38 am

yep, no worries Matt, and thanks for help mate//Crack and I are takin care of it but will take few days to fix it all...
I ll refund the banner for our new site....but we still (specially our dear cracky lol ) have things to look at..

really sorry for the fuked up links, but its just a story of few days...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Links are not working!!!   Links are not working!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Links are not working!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=T.O.D= :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: