=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite/Hated Maps

Go down 
+2
jemiol
Kev
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

Favourite/Hated Maps - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite/Hated Maps   Favourite/Hated Maps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:06 pm

Quote :
Also does any one speak Russian. I have a bf2142 buddy I have been playing with for quite a while (Crazyrusmitsy). I have tried to invite him to join Tod. trouble is he doesnt speak english and I dont speak russian. I tried again last night writing and verbally but
wchat i would sugest is to text hem on bf2142 ( that way he will have time to read and transtate) to come in on our forum and register, when he's here u can PM hem on what's it's all about and again he will have allthe time in the world to translate it

Back to the topic if there will be suez and camp its fine wit me
but i have sugestion Idea Crack can we do pool on this and just put all maps in it titan and conquest? That way everybody can vote on thay fav maps and we will pick the top rated once. Hows that sounds?
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: Favourite/Hated Maps   Favourite/Hated Maps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:49 pm

Quote :
Crack can we do pool on this and just put all maps in it titan and conquest? That way everybody can vote on thay fav maps and we will pick the top rated once. Hows that sounds?

sounds gd to me will get to work on this bounce
Back to top Go down
Kev
=T.O.D=
Kev

PostSubject: Re: Favourite/Hated Maps   Favourite/Hated Maps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:16 am

"can we do pool on this and just put all maps in it titan and conquest? That way everybody can vote on thay fav maps and we will pick the top rated once."

good suggestion. I think that will work well.

Re the russian. Used bf2142 to send him a message asking if he was interested in joining Tod the other day. He replied and his response was..."Are you a man?"

Which made me laugh because over the time we have been playing online together we have had many a conversation over the mics where we havent understood a single word the other has said. However, whether or not we speak the same language it should be clear from my voice that i am a man isn`t it?..........or do I sound like a girl? (come on guys be honest lol! ). Also, if I do sound like a man what do Russian woman sound llike?

"Are you a man?" it is an unusal question certainly from someone who really doesnt speak any english. He obviuosly researched the question to get the correct translation. Maybe he is worried I am trying to pull him!

I am going to play it cool for a while just in case i am creeping him out lol! .

P.S. I realise that this isnt quite relevant to the forum but I found it amusing
Back to top Go down
r3birth
=T.O.D=
r3birth

PostSubject: Re: Favourite/Hated Maps   Favourite/Hated Maps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:55 am

Hahaha! He questions whether you are a man and follows you around everywhere on battlefield...I don't think he should be the one who is worried!!

I must say, I have not heard many Russian woman speak....but you never know Kev! The next thing that will happen is MI6 will be at your door wanting you for "undercover" missions into Russia

CV:
Good shooting skills
Knowledge of combat
Quick with combat knife
Attractive to Russian men

Its all there!
Back to top Go down
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

PostSubject: Re: Favourite/Hated Maps   Favourite/Hated Maps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:57 pm

Quote :
Hahaha! He questions whether you are a man and follows you around everywhere on battlefield...I don't think he should be the one who is worried!!

Kev u bether watch ure back Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Any ways i think he registered on forum last night as Mitsy. He haven't give any ditals but hes email adress ands with "ru" witch stands for russia
Back to top Go down
Kev
=T.O.D=
Kev

PostSubject: Re: Favourite/Hated Maps   Favourite/Hated Maps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:41 pm

ah. Well thats good to know. Least he got my messages translated. Its good he is finally here.
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: Favourite/Hated Maps   Favourite/Hated Maps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:53 pm

just to let you know i will get the poll up over the weekend guys sorry its not there yet
Back to top Go down
hawkpete2
=T.O.D=
hawkpete2

PostSubject: Re: Favourite/Hated Maps   Favourite/Hated Maps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:27 pm

these posts have given me a good old giggle, great reading. you guys love tactics. im afraid mine work sometimes.but gen just go with the flow. one thin g i love to do is when driving apc emp gunship ,shields up,(together) jump out /pilum his arse.... LOVE IT.... What a Face all i can say is its great playing with you guys. ive been playing 2142 for 2 yrs now, was always a loaner . the clan makes it more involved. : Very Happy .happy days.
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: Favourite/Hated Maps   Favourite/Hated Maps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:51 pm

Quote :
was always a loaner

i was the same, used to play with jemiol a lot was happy to find a gd sqaud leader, then i took a wee break and he was in the clan when i came back so starting playing with you guys and was so happy when i got asked to join completely changed the game for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jemiol
Admin
jemiol

PostSubject: Re: Favourite/Hated Maps   Favourite/Hated Maps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:25 am

i was a loaner on the bigining to when when i get my brother (Bobek83) to play bf2142 i was thinking to start my own clan but then boys Skeeba and Peet invait me to thers and thats how it all started lol!

its great to be in this clan its great fun to play with all of u guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite/Hated Maps   Favourite/Hated Maps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:50 pm

Well said jem, i hated being in clans but then endallemo found me and invited me in and ive loved it ever since,

My fave maps Are Shingle *im a sniper so go figure* and camp G, im a conquest player i just love the fluid gameplay of squad on squad inf combat. i dont really have a faveourite titan map as after 1 or 2 rounds on titan i get kinda bored or frustrated when peopel jump queues for vehicals, but Verdun or shuhia taiba would be my fave.

Worst maps is Suez i hate that map with a horrible vengeance as it was on that map that i got my PB ban >.<
Back to top Go down
hawkpete2
=T.O.D=
hawkpete2

PostSubject: Re: Favourite/Hated Maps   Favourite/Hated Maps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:04 pm

yep ice, i know wot you meam about sues can. i used to play it with gazza ive never heard a guy scream so much provanaties than him,(hes a mate of mine), some of you might know him.. and bobmechanic. both from glasgow. wish bob would get net con again hed be good in the team. anyway im havering . enyway i hope we all have a great xmas,&new year. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite/Hated Maps   Favourite/Hated Maps - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite/Hated Maps
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2