=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this game has gone to shit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

this game has gone to shit Empty
PostSubject: this game has gone to shit   this game has gone to shit I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:07 am

there once was a time i could play 2142 for hours, sometimes 12+ in one go, now after just 10 mins im fed up of it, noobs tking for vehicals has always been there, but being banned for jumping into a gunship ? being banned for using the baur, the shotgun ? one server even banned me for using the recon kit altogether, ever since all the good clans went onto bc2, 2142 has been populated by bummer boys and noobs, i hope EA just kills it before they give it a bad rep Sad
Back to top Go down
skeeba
Founder of =T.O.D=
skeeba

PostSubject: Re: this game has gone to shit   this game has gone to shit I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:40 am

Yeah man even though id like to say i be playing 2142 for longer but it is a dying game slowly.. !
Back to top Go down
r3lic222
Admin
r3lic222

PostSubject: Re: this game has gone to shit   this game has gone to shit I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:21 pm

I'm not quite sure what you were kicked for, I have been playing 2142 more recently than I ever have and I have never been kicked from a server. I don't really use vehicles much so can't comment on the queue jumping situation but I still enjoy the game a lot.

As CaptainMagic said the other day, the graphics and gameplay are a bit dated compared to other FPS's but I still enjoy playing it. Also, EA would get a far worse rep for 'killing' a game that still has hundreds or thousands of active players. Battlefield 2 is still being played and that is even older than 2142, the players would cause a riot if EA decided they couldn't be bothered with it anymore.

I understand your frustration with it, there are many times I get pissed off with the game - moving titans, RDX spamming, chopper bailing etc all piss me off and I wish there was a way to stop it but unfortunately there are always bad parts of a game.

I look forward to moving to BC2 but I think I will still play 2142 sometimes, just for a good titan game or invisible RDXing of tanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.patgaunt.co.uk
ShadowScotsman
=T.O.D= Match Organizer
ShadowScotsman

PostSubject: Re: this game has gone to shit   this game has gone to shit I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:20 pm

i feel your pain, theres only 2 infantry servers i go on because the rest are filled with bummers one being monkey gamers which can be a bit meh at times when you just want a relaxing game and ive forgot the name of the other but i rarely bother with titan now unless im playing with other people :/ its dieing a slow death
Back to top Go down
r3birth
=T.O.D=
r3birth

PostSubject: Re: this game has gone to shit   this game has gone to shit I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:08 pm

I love the game. Bugs etc are starting to get annoying though and I do look forward to moving over to BC2 soon. I am glad because it feels about the right time. Team-play is important to me and although there are still some good players on BF2142 who play well in squads, know matter who they play with, I feel it is becoming a dying art!

Plus, now I have played BF2142 for 2 years now, I feel confident with FPS and look forward to some better games with BC2.

I am tempted to change my screen name though, so watch out for this! pirat
Back to top Go down
r3lic222
Admin
r3lic222

PostSubject: Re: this game has gone to shit   this game has gone to shit I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:31 pm

A name change may be on the cards for me too, I've been relic[insert random number of 2's here] for 5 years now, I like relic but may go for a funny name instead
Back to top Go down
http://www.patgaunt.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this game has gone to shit   this game has gone to shit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this game has gone to shit
Page 1 of 1