=T.O.D=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troops of Deception a mature gaming clan for the battlefield series

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

8v8 Rush challenge by AmG clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[AmG]El_C4bron

8v8 Rush challenge by AmG clan Empty
PostSubject: 8v8 Rush challenge by AmG clan   8v8 Rush challenge by AmG clan I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:02 am

Hey guys

Talked to a guy in your TS channel. (Think it was Ghost or something?)
And he told me you guys might be up for a scrim. Depends on how the match for the tournament goes this sunday.

Anyway. I'll just post the challenge, and then let me know on sunday wether you can make it or not.

We like to play no bullshit. So no rules except crashing C4'd choppers on MCOMS cuz that is plain gay.
For all we care, you can use M60, grenade launcher, tank down the objective.
8v8 rush on Valparaiso. Regular softcore, no killcam.
Match starts at 20:00 UK time (21:00 EU time) for sunday the 22th of August.
We have our own server (Multiplay UK server), which we will set up, so you don't need to worry about that.
Since we challenge you on Valparaiso, you guys pick the conquest map in case it gets to a draw.

So let us know after your game on sunday if you can make it.
If you can get eight players.
And what your choice for conquest is, in case it's a draw.

I found you guys through the BC2 Arena. So when you confirm, I'll send you a challenge there too so we both get some points.

Greets
Cabron
http://www.amgclan.net
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Rush challenge by AmG clan   8v8 Rush challenge by AmG clan I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:02 am

hey mate yea would like a game with u, sunday does tend to be bad for us as a few of us like to take a break after the tournament as it can run to about 9:30

they way things are looking but is that our team should win this week so hopefully will free up a sunday or 2 after that.

with the bc2 arena unfortuantly this was jemiol dealing with it and he is in hospital just now so i dont know if we could accept the challenge on it.

but just get in touch with duck.face he is our macth orginzaer and will be able to set something up with u

oh and the rules sound fine to me
Back to top Go down
[AmG]El_C4bron

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Rush challenge by AmG clan   8v8 Rush challenge by AmG clan I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:48 am

ok, no problem

maybe we should schedule it somewhere in september then?
is it cool if I post again then?
Back to top Go down
crack
Admin
crack

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Rush challenge by AmG clan   8v8 Rush challenge by AmG clan I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:51 am

sure mate that is fine with me with both things lol.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8v8 Rush challenge by AmG clan   8v8 Rush challenge by AmG clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8v8 Rush challenge by AmG clan
Page 1 of 1